What did you get for Christmas?

coral keeper

What did you get for Christmas?
I got $100 from one of my brothers. Going to open up the presents my parents gave us tomorrow and same with my other brother.

spiderwoman

I didn't want anything material. What hubby has been doing around the house now that he is on his vacation is really a present to me. He has been asking what I really want and the only thing I can think of after Christmas is a really nice leather purse... one with a recognizable name and size large. I'm not a purse person, but I really need a good one.

ruaround

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
http:///forum/post/2887630
i wish i got cash - santa brought me a new vacuum
ah well at least he knew my other one broke

did you put yourself in the dog house??? isnt that like rule #1 on your "chic slip" rules... no practical gifts ever...

this is a violation... chic slip revoked...

egill

Got the blackberry storm from the wife. Gift cards from the brothers. Digital camera from the mom. Haven't went to dad's or the inlaws yet.

el guapo

We did a secret Santa around here and well this guy named jack crap must have gotten my name because thats exactly what I got .

shinobi9119

i got a wacom bamboo fun tablet and a new goban+stones

My bro got me a tai chi straight sword. Not a razor sharp one, just stainless steel. Probably the reason my mother let him get it for me

demartini

I still need to open the gifts my parents gave me... when everyone finally wakes up!
My Grandma and grandpa got me a cute little juicy couture necklace and some Victoria Secret stuff. My Aunts bought me Jewelry from my favorite French designer, a bunch of cute little makeup stuff and Britne.y Spea.r.s concert tickets!!!! lol

coral keeper

Well, I opened up the presents my parents gave me and I got a bucket of salt and a very nice warm coat.
My other brother that's married didn't come over yet.

kevin34

ipod touch, band of brothers dvd set, and reef crystals

also a 100 gift certificate to one of the lfs around here