what dose Ifs stand for

slothy

LFS u mean ? local fish store.. look at the stick in this thread it will tell you all the acromyns

ryebread

LFS is local fish store. Look at the sticky up top about the acronyms...................sorry. Had to be the third one to say the same thing.............:D

broomer5

I don't know what Ifs stands for :rolleyes:
Maybe ... Idiotic Fish Store
But .... if you look at the sticky note :D

angus

Depends where you go.
Reputable LFS=Local Fish Store.
Sell you their grandmother LFS=Losers Fullof S**t!
Sorry, couldn't resist.

nacl-h2o

:D :D :D
Hey Angus
It seems as thou, there are alot more of them fitting your second definition than your first. :D :D :D

angus

Sad but true NaCl-H2O.
I finally found a great store near where I live, only an hour away. :) The owner has a lot of experience, and all the people who work there defer to him on any tough questions.
The only place I've ever been where an employee talked a customer OUT of buying something.
That impressed me.

josh

It means
We will for sure sell you something you don't need and also sell you animals that shouldn't go in your tank if you don't know what you are doing
or something like that

j21kickster

not to brag too much but i tell customers, many times a day that they shouldnt buy something- for one, i care and for another if something goes wrong that i know would, they will come back to get on to ME about it- i am very fair in the way i sell products.

josh

hey j21,
I know there are a few really good LFS out there, we are lucky enough to have such a store in st.louis. I was just making a generalization for fun.
If you are lucky enough to have such a shop it will become clear very quickly that such a store is the ONLY place to go to!

j21kickster

while we are on this subject- today i drained 25, 20 gallon tanks, cleaned all of the gravel out, and disassembeled the stands for them- we have to fix the floor and all the fish, about 100, had to be moved to other tanks. That was fun, that was all in 5 hours, while feeding fish, anwsering the phone and helping customers. im tired now, goodnight;) oh i forgot i have some homework:mad: