What's up y'all??? My story...

t316

Originally Posted by EL GUAPO
http:///forum/post/3064690
Crimzy 50/50 child custody thing sounds great in theory but its a lot tougher to maintain than you think . At some point the balance of it has to shift and one parent must take on the role of majority custody . from what I know you are far more Responsible in every aspect of life than she is . Your kids deserve the stability that you can provide them . She has already shown that family is not top priority to her. She will get out on her own and realize its tough and she will pull some crap in an attempt to get more custody and more $$$ especially if your already going to be giving her spousal support +child support . You have to stop and think with your head not your heart . There will come a time in the future that you will no longer feel the need to take care of her and at that point it will be too late .
on another note . The last thing you should think about now is any type of interaction with another female . Don't start getting all excited about the single life and all the fun your going to have . Stay grounded and real with things . give your self plenty of time to heal from this before you try to move on to the looking for a lady stage . If you jump in too fast you will either hurt yourself or the other person . I'm not saying hide in the house and lock the door . But don't go out looking for trouble that you know your going to find .
Again just my 2 cents
Final note . Take this to heart my friend . She did not make you the man you are . YOU made you the man you are . You made you the father you are .She had nothing to do with any of that . It was always there inside you before you ever met her and fell in love . You knew what you wanted and how to make it happen . Its your life my friend and she was but only one small part of it . You and only you could make decisions for your actions . You will understand this when you realize she is no long a part of your life and your still making the right choices and growing as a person .
Now see El G...Why do you make perfectly good sense one day (by the way, I agree with you here), then a total azz the next?
You are one tough cookie to figure out

Question for Crimzy, since you are being so open about all this...Did you suspect this? My thinking is that you did. You followed up on the phone bill, but did you really suspect this for some time now?

crimzy

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/3064713
Question for Crimzy, since you are being so open about all this...Did you suspect this? My thinking is that you did. You followed up on the phone bill, but did you really suspect this for some time now?
Never suspected a thing. I have always taken the perspective that no one would ever dare cheat on a prize like myself,
, so I didn't suspect... never snooped, never wondered. I happened to snoop that day because my wife always snooped on me and had done so the previous day so I figured I'd get even.

el guapo

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/3064713
Now see El G...Why do you make perfectly good sense one day (by the way, I agree with you here), then a total azz the next?
You are one tough cookie to figure out

Its just the nature of the beast .
Mainly its the swings of the medication combined with the hormones add in the position of the moon and your never sure of what kinda of nuggets I will produce .

meowzer

Originally Posted by crimzy
http:///forum/post/3064718
Never suspected a thing. I have always taken the perspective that no one would ever dare cheat on a prize like myself,
, so I didn't suspect... never snooped, never wondered. I happened to snoop that day because my wife always snooped on me and had done so the previous day so I figured I'd get even.

MY ex use to accuse me of everything in the book...and I was always either at work..or home with the kids.....
I think the cheaters and the guilty accuse and don't trust because of what they are doing...

el guapo

http:///forum/post/3064718

Originally Posted by meowzer

http:///forum/post/3064725
MY ex use to accuse me of everything in the book...and I was always either at work..or home with the kids.....
I think the cheaters and the guilty accuse and don't trust because of what they are doing...
They snoop because they know they are guilty so they thing that everybody is guilty . If she would have found something it would have taken the guilt away for her .

jmick

Been ages since I posted last and I'm sorry to have come across this Crimzy but thought I'd chime in. I'm in the same boat as you. I caught my wife messing around my back about 5 weeks ago and it's been strange since that time but I'm firm that I am going to divorce her, once the trust is gone it's gone and I don't want to live my life with someone I can't trust.
I became suspecious when she came home from work about 2 months ago and told me about website where married people hooked up with other married people...she was fishing and it was very clear. A couple of weeks after that I found some odd cards from men in her car and one said, "for a good time call." So, I got a hold of her cell phone and used it to access her online verison account where I learned she had been sending tons of pics to a couple of men and upwards of 100 texts a day (one of the men is someone she works with and is shady). Another man she met while out of town. I'm not going to go into everything else cus there is a lot. Actually, one of the best parts was when she attacted me when I tried to call one of the men on her phone...kicked me in the groin, black eye and bruised foot. I should have called the cops but thought it'd be best for the sake of the kids and I didn't want the neighbors to see our dirty laundry.
Right now I am doing my best to stay cool and avoid her while at home. I am trying to work on a way to make it amicable and to get custody of my kids without paying upwards of 40k in lawyer fees. We shall see, I'm not that mad which is odd, I'm more concerned about my kids and how it will affect them. I can regain whatever material goods I may lose but the thought of only seeing them a couple days a week is unacceptable.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by Flower
http:///forum/post/3064427
No court will award her the kids if she can't take care of herself and get her own place to live. The children will be awarded to you. Things are not like it used to be, the mother getting all she needs to keep the kids. Fathers are doing just fine. Keep things civil with her, but let her find her own path.
you should read some of the cases I've read about judges. Even good dad's are running the gauntlet imo. I've seen stuff where the woman was a out of work drug addict and she got the kids, and most of what he had. Real BS.

jennythebugg

Crimz, us recently single folk have to stick together!
I think I should head up there this weekend and we should hit the clubs together.

crimzy

Originally Posted by Jmick
http:///forum/post/3065569
Been ages since I posted last and I'm sorry to have come across this Crimzy but thought I'd chime in. I'm in the same boat as you. I caught my wife messing around my back about 5 weeks ago and it's been strange since that time but I'm firm that I am going to divorce her, once the trust is gone it's gone and I don't want to live my life with someone I can't trust.
I became suspecious when she came home from work about 2 months ago and told me about website where married people hooked up with other married people...she was fishing and it was very clear. A couple of weeks after that I found some odd cards from men in her car and one said, "for a good time call." So, I got a hold of her cell phone and used it to access her online verison account where I learned she had been sending tons of pics to a couple of men and upwards of 100 texts a day (one of the men is someone she works with and is shady). Another man she met while out of town. I'm not going to go into everything else cus there is a lot. Actually, one of the best parts was when she attacted me when I tried to call one of the men on her phone...kicked me in the groin, black eye and bruised foot. I should have called the cops but thought it'd be best for the sake of the kids and I didn't want the neighbors to see our dirty laundry.
Right now I am doing my best to stay cool and avoid her while at home. I am trying to work on a way to make it amicable and to get custody of my kids without paying upwards of 40k in lawyer fees. We shall see, I'm not that mad which is odd, I'm more concerned about my kids and how it will affect them. I can regain whatever material goods I may lose but the thought of only seeing them a couple days a week is unacceptable.
Jmick... that freaking stinks. Scandalous women I tell ya... hang in there bro. Sounds like your wife was a mess... sounds like you have your sh%$ together. Though you probably should have called the cops when she attacked you... a domestic violence charge would help if your matter becomes a custody battle. Good luck and keep me informed... we're like brothers in arms.

crimzy

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
http:///forum/post/3065937
Crimz, us recently single folk have to stick together!
I think I should head up there this weekend and we should hit the clubs together.
I have the kids this weekend... besides, be careful what you wish for. I tend to be a bad influence on women, (besides my wife).

el guapo

http:///forum/post/3066295
Jmick... that freaking stinks. Scandalous women I tell ya... hang in there bro. Sounds like your wife was a mess... sounds like you have your sh%$ together. Though you probably should have called the cops when she attacked you... a domestic violence charge would help if your matter becomes a custody battle. Good luck and keep me informed... we're like brothers in arms.

I'm going to need your T shirt sizes and a good picture for the club news letter .

Welcome aboard fellas .

stdreb27

http:///forum/post/3066306
I'm going to need your T shirt sizes and a good picture for the club news letter .

Welcome aboard fellas .
I dunno, that might give people the wrong idea. I mean I wouldn't wear that shirt walking through san fran...

crimzy

http:///forum/post/3066306

Welcome aboard fellas .

Originally Posted by stdreb27

http:///forum/post/3066321
I dunno, that might give people the wrong idea. I mean I wouldn't wear that shirt walking through san fran...

The club slogan should be, "Women are made for fun, not marriage..."

reefraff

Bummer Mick, My Ex tried to kick my butt twice. Mind blower isn't it. I am 6'5" and she hit OK for a girl but not much of a threat. One of the reasons I am so down on wife beaters. Not being in fear of physical injury it was still pretty traumatic. Could only imagine how a woman would feel with the tables turned.
Good Luck.

reefraff

http:///forum/post/3066295
+1 on calling the cops.
A buddy went through a mess because his wife was a police dispatcher. She slapped him around and called the cops on him. He got cuffed and stuffed on her word alone. Happened more than once too. Only when she made the mistake of claiming he had been slapping her around when he wasn't even home did things get worked out. Just happened that one of the cops had stopped to talk with the guy at the same time she claimed he was beating her. There was no way he could have left work and gotten to the gas station where they talked if he had gone home first. The guy lucked out, when the wife showed up for her shift they arrested her. Sometimes their is justice.
Never underestimate the deviousness of the demented female mind.

nw2salt08

Some of us work hard...cook, clean, take care of the kids, mow the lawn, work on the car, garden ,run errands and take care of the tanks! Then turn around and bring dinner to the husband and a beer.