Where is everyone...?

mx#28

I haven't been on this site in quite a while - Now it's changed and there are way fewer users, it seems. What gives?

meowzer

One of the big things (I think) were the site changes and programming issues.....A lot of people just got fed up with not being able to edit posts, post pictures..etc...etc...
I'm here though....LOL....Spanko, Florida Joe, I'm trying to remember who was here when you were

OH Nikesb, nissan, some people just check in periodically....bigarn, saxman, darth, and the regulars in the aquarium HAHA
It is kinda slow and boring though :(

mx#28

Yeah, it's great to see some of the old 'heavy hitters', but disappointing to see how slow the threads are. It's too bad - I always prefered this site to RC, but it seems like it's dying off...

darthtang aw

I haven't been on this site in quite a while - Now it's changed and there are way fewer users, it seems. What gives?

Everyone just pms their fish questions to meowzer now. The rest of us just hang out and have fun.
Darth (good ole boy) Tang

tangs rule

Maybe more people (like myself) will goto reef nazi - er central, and see that it's run by a handful of hardliners and asses, then look for other sites (like this one) to call home - and bump this sites active membership back up

aquaknight

To be honest, RC is a bit down itself as well. Certainly in fish sections, a lot of the veteran guys aren't to active as well.... Only really one of the reef sites, R2R, seems to be gaining popularity...
4300 posts and didn't make the list...

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Aside from site changes and prolonged delays in resolving issues with the site chasing people off, I think the economy itself has forced many to leave the hobby.

spanko

To add to what Beth said, this also happens every year when the summer comes. People get busy with family and outside activities and are not as focused on the hobby as they are when the weather turns bad.

T

tizzo

I know I always back off during summer cause it's so much more fun outside than in on the 'puter. But then I starting working while the kids were in school and lost track of everybody here. It's hard to get back on and know what the heck everybody is talking about, or who knows who. I remember a few, and I assume they are still the same, but it's awkward trying to figure that out.
there is florida Joe, ever competing with sep for the best innuendo.
Darth- well, he's definitely still the same
Beth- the go to for disease
Oh sep was starting to help out beth in that area
Bang- mr smart one liners and cool coin avatars, lol (speaking of which, I think he has a bday soon) ooh that would be today!!
And some others, but with all the new integrated faces, and lost familiar ones, it feels like a whole new school!

T

tizzo

Don't ever change. Your not "compatible" with most, but I like you. So, just for my sake alone, don't change. You actually say what most people think- or what people wish they had thought of! -Least in my opinion... :)

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Darth- well, he's definitely still the same
Whatever do you mean sweetums? I changed........
Darth (my underwear) Tang
For the worse....:laughing:

java1

Saltwaterfish.com
java1ong> - logout
Subscriptions
0 New Messages
Advanced Search
Saltwaterfish.comForumsSpecial Interest Forum › The Aquarium
op: 0px; top: 0px; border-right: 0px; left: 0px" vspace="0" width="300">

Featured Sponsors

sidertag.value !== '0') {window.location.href = '/' + this.insidertag.value;} return false;">
View More Select OneBoyd EnterprisesReef Gently
Welcome java1! Please check your email to verify your address. Didn't get it? Click here to resend.
New Posts All Forums:Forum Nav:HomeSubscriptionsPrivate Messagesass="lvl0" value="/user.php?action=online">Who's OnlineForums Saltwaterfish.com Sales and Specials Sales and Specials Welcome to the Hobby! New Hobbyists Tips and Techniques Archives & FAQ Saltwater Fish Forum Fish Discussion Reef Tanks Fish Only Tanks Nano Tanks Clownfish & Anemones Seahorses & Pipefish Aggressive Fish Fish Disease & Treatment Corals Forum Corals SPS Corals LPS Corals Soft Corals Zoanthids Non-Photosynthetic Forum Fragging Techniques Invertebrate and Plant Forum Invertebrates Clams Marine Plants and Macroalgae Aquaculture and Breeding Forum Captive Breeding Aquacultured Livestock Special Interest Forum Hitchhikers and "ID Please" The Responsible Aquarist Advances in the Hobby Lighting, Equipment & DIY The Aquarium Ask Saltwaterfish.com Photography Forum Share Your Aquarium Fish Photographyrum/list/1634/saltwaterfish-com-photography-contest"> Saltwaterfish.com Photography Contest

The Aquarium

Show: New Posts Mark Forums ReadSubscribeRSS Search This Forum
Start a New Thread
Recommended Threads:
A Question For Reef Club Members out there
Potential New Saltwaterfish.com Services

Thread

Last Post

Replies

>Views

What would you do???
What would you do???

by meowzer
OK....I'm driving home from work and on the side of the road is a woman and man "arguing" it looks like he may be grabbing at her....hard to tell I continue down the road..and...
7/18/11 at 5:40pm
started by meowzer (7/18/11 at 5:40pm)
Go to your last post ›

(no title)
Today at 12:09 am
Today at 12:09 am by java1

explain this to me.
explain this to me.

by Darthtang AW
Ok, several say raise taxes on the top 2 percent. Our government is hemoraging debt to the tune of 1.88 million dollars an hour.....this is what is borrowed..not spent. We spend more than this an...
7/19/11 at 2:25pm
started by Darthtang AW (7/19/11 at 2:25pm)
Go to your last post ›

Explore...
Explore | MSN | Hotmail Sign...
Today at 12:06 am
Today at 12:06 am by java1

Hey Bang Guy!!!
Hey Bang Guy!!!

by Tizzo
It's that time again!!!
7/20/11 at 11:37am
started by Tizzo (7/20/11 at 11:37am)
Go to your last post ›

Fail, Owned and Pwn moments in pictures and videos. Share...
Fail, Owned and Pwn moments in pictures and videos. Share fails, pwns, and owns with the world on FAIL Blog. I Can Has Cheezburger? FAIL...
Today at 12:04 am
Today at 12:04 am by java1

What would you do??
What would you do??

by Gemmy
I was recently transferred to a store that my district manager said was struggling. I was told it would be a good opportunity for me, since it is higher volume and needs some help in areas that I...
5/18/11 at 2:33pm
started by Gemmy (5/18/11 at 2:33pm)
Go to your last post ›

Web Images Videos ...
Web Images Videos Maps News Shopping Gmail more Translate ...
Today at 12:03 am
Today at 12:03 am by java1

NEED food smoker HELP!!!!
NEED food smoker HELP!!!!

by meowzer
OK...We bought a smoker today....it is an "offset" smoker, so charcoal/wood chips are on the side I have NEVER in my life used a smoker and do not have a clue what to do....so we bought a...
6/3/11 at 5:25pm
started by meowzer (6/3/11 at 5:25pm)
Go to your last post ›

Register Help ...
Register Help Remember Me? ...
Today at 12:02 am
Today at 12:02 am by java1

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

by stdreb27
Was AWESOME!
7/20/11 at 7:55pm
started by stdreb27 (7/20/11 at 7:55pm)
Go to your last post ›

H...
Hotmail Messenger My...
Today at 12:00 am
Today at 12:00 am by java1

Would you share this story with your kids?
Would you share this story with your kids?

by crimzy
I was pretty torn about whether I would tell my kids about the boy in Brooklyn whose body was found dismembered after he was abducted. On one hand, my girls are only 4 and 5 and it could be very...
7/15/11 at 11:43am
started by crimzy (7/15/11 at 11:43am)
Go to your last post ›

What I like about Bang Guy: 1. His favorite toy...
What I like about Bang Guy: 1. His favorite toy is a toilet plunger 2. He made out with beth in sasquatch's forest 3. He terrorizes Mars 4. He is a [Fill in the...
Yesterday at 11:55 pm
Yesterday at 11:55 pm by java1

Upside down cake
sh.com/image/id/418771/width/40/height/40/flags/LM">
Upside down cake

by meowzer
NEED ANSWER QUICK I just made an upside down cake in a bundt pan for my husband.....HOW long after it is oout of the oven do I wait until I turn it out of hte pan???? It doesn't say in...
6/30/11 at 6:49pm
started by meowzer (6/30/11 at 6:49pm)
Go to your last post ›

What I like about Bang Guy: 1. His favorite toy is a toilet plunger 2. He made out with beth in sasquatch's forest 3. He terrorizes Mars 4. He is a [Fill in the...
Yesterday at 11:54 pm
Yesterday at 11:54 pm by java1

Happiness is
Happiness is

by Al&Burke
Doing water changes on six tanks and actually seeing the fish appreciate it - sorry they were freshwater tanks
Yesterday at 8:40 pm
started by Al&Burke (Yesterday at 8:40 pm)
Go to your last post ›

/>

Yesterday at 11:54 pm
Yesterday at 11:54 pm by java1

Hey
Hey

by java1
How are you doing this fine evening?
Yesterday at 11:01 pm
started by java1 (Yesterday at 11:01 pm)
Go to your last post ›

Yesterday at 11:01 pm
Yesterday at 11:01 pm by java1

Where is everyone...?
yle="background-image: url(https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/data/e/e0/40x40px-LM-e0187159_Mx4.jpg)">
Where is everyone...?

by MX#28
7/13/11 at 7:58pm
started by MX#28 (7/13/11 at 7:58pm)

Quote:Originally Posted by Beth For the worse.... Keep...
Quote:Originally Posted by Beth For the worse.... Keep talking fish vet, keep talkin. Darth (no respect) Tang
7/20/11 at 2:20pm
7/20/11 at 2:20pm by Darthtang AW

Here is a good article for all you bleeding hearts... And people who think America/capitalism/...
Here is a good article for all you bleeding hearts... And people who think America/capitalism/...

by stdreb27
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2011/07/what-is-poverty Abstract: For decades, the U.S. Census Bureau has reported that over 30 million Americans were living in “poverty,” but...
7/19/11 at 11:41am
started by stdreb27 (7/19/11 at 11:41am)

We never had a/c or cable and I didn't get my first Walkman...
We never had a/c or cable and I didn't get my first Walkman until I was 16 and could afford to buy it on my own. We definitely lived in poverty, but we didn't get welfare or food stamps or anything...7/20/11 at 8:16am
7/20/11 at 8:16am by mantisman51

Which one of you members is this?
Which one of you members is this?

by mrdc
http://www.cnn.com/video/standard/index.html#/video/showbiz/2011/07/17/nr.26.inch.nails.lady.cnn?&hpt=hp_c2
7/18/11 at 10:42am
started by mrdc (7/18/11 at 10:42am)

Quote: Originally Posted by BTLDreef I could...
Quote: Originally Posted by BTLDreef I could never eat at their house, just grossed me out. I can see your friend asking "why don't you ever come eat at my house".
7/19/11 at 10:38am
7/19/11 at 10:38am by mrdc

Home from Vacation
Home from Vacation

by TeresaQ
Had a great time, though I am glad to be home. We flew to Los Vegas, and drove all the way to the coast of Oregon and north to Washington. We made it to Forks and then headed to Yellowstone...
7/14/11 at 8:20am
started by TeresaQ (7/14/11 at 8:20am)

Wow, Just beautiful. I think I painted a scene very simular...
Wow, Just beautiful. I think I painted a scene very simular years ago. The painting was a gift to my mother, it burned up when her house caught fire about 8 years ago. She loves the mountian...
7/19/11 at 7:25am
7/19/11 at 7:25am by Flower

Anyone watch any movies? Redux
Anyone watch any movies? Redux

by AquaKnight
Since the big summer movies will start rolling out this weekend (Fast Five), figured to get a thread started, like I did previously (link here). This thread is more oriented to new movies/still in...
4/26/11 at 2:45am
started by AquaKnight (4/26/11 at 2:45am)

/385383/anyone-watch-any-movies-redux/20#post_3398549" style="position: relative">Quote: Originally Posted by...
Quote: Originally Posted by 1guyDude . Transformers was good as well! They got rid of the previous girl and replaced her actually decently. The ending was the best...
7/19/11 at 1:33am
7/19/11 at 1:33am by AquaKnight

Ocean fun
Ocean fun

by Monsinour
Took the kids and missus to Narragansett beach yesterday in RI for some ocean fun. Kids had a blast and the missus went in knowing that there wasnt anything in the water that was harmful to her. ...
7/17/11 at 11:46am
started by Monsinour (7/17/11 at 11:46am)

I think they may have tap danced on an unknown species... lol
I think they may have tap danced on an unknown species... lol
7/17/11 at 1:43pm
7/17/11 at 1:43pm by bigarn

I HATE GEEK SQUAD!!!!!
I HATE GEEK SQUAD!!!!!

/>by Gemmy
Here is the original thread about my laptop woes. https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/forum/thread/386235/laptop-help. Here is the complaint I sent in to Geek Squad: I brought my laptop in for...
7/3/11 at 7:11am
started by Gemmy (7/3/11 at 7:11am)

YAYYYYYY....I hope it works ok...and stays that way LOL
YAYYYYYY....I hope it works ok...and stays that way LOL
7/17/11 at 11:24am
7/17/11 at 11:24am by meowzer

What do you want to be when you grow up?
What do you want to be when you grow up?

by Blackjacktang
Yes, i realize most of the people on here are already "grown up" but as a kid, what did you want to become?
7/13/11 at 8:15pm
started by Blackjacktang (7/13/11 at 8:15pm)

Quote: Originally Posted by deejeff442 hey...
Quote: Originally Posted by deejeff442 hey flower,if you changed religions i think you can come back as a horse some day :O) Thanks...I needed that laugh.
7/17/11 at 6:04am
7/17/11 at 6:04am by Flower

Bad storm....power is down
Bad storm....power is down

by Flower
I'm on the laptop, we have no power, and huge branches and and a tree is blocking our road from lightening strikes. Everyone here on my block is okay. A neighbors house has a tree sitting on...
7/11/11 at 7:26am
started by Flower (7/11/11 at 7:26am)

WOOOW too much info lmao.
WOOOW too much info lmao.
7/16/11 at 1:33pm
7/16/11 at 1:33pm by Siptang

I want one!!!
https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/data/1/1d/1d7dbcc8_718614b3_100_5087.JPG
I want one!!!

by clown-keeper99
This is by far the coolest themed Tank I have ever seen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0OxBzg2el4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
7/12/11 at 10:19am
started by clown-keeper99 (7/12/11 at 10:19am)

what, the fish don't count as pets
what, the fish don't count as pets
7/16/11 at 7:08am
7/16/11 at 7:08am by clown-keeper99

Bobbitt II
Bobbitt II

by 2Quills
What, no threads on this one yet? You guys are...
7/14/11 at 3:47pm
started by 2Quills (7/14/11 at 3:47pm)

I think this was the man.
I think this was the man.
7/15/11 at 6:27pm
7/15/11 at 6:27pm by 2Quills

/386597" title="Go to first new post">

news of the world
news of the world

by Rslinger
Rupert Murdoch was forced to stop his number one paper in London, The News of The World. It was a 33 billion dollar paper. It was brought down by criminal offensive by it's reporters. Making up...
7/10/11 at 3:28pm
started by Rslinger (7/10/11 at 3:28pm)

The FBI is looking into reports journalists MIGHT HAVE TRIED...
The FBI is looking into reports journalists MIGHT HAVE TRIED to tape 9-11 victims. "The Mirror newspaper reported that an unnamed former NYPD cop turned private eye turned down requests to...
7/15/11 at 9:21am
7/15/11 at 9:21am by reefraff

Good people and companies are still out there....
Good people and companies are still out there....

by AquaKnight
Sorta good to know good people and companies are still out there. My other hobbies besides SW aquaria, is racing r/c cars (nitro buggy specifically youtube vid). Anyway I ordered a couple...
7/15/11 at 2:15amiv>
started by AquaKnight (7/15/11 at 2:15am)

I find most online retail works out pretty good for me. With all...
I find most online retail works out pretty good for me. With all the buying that I do online, I can only think of one problematic purchase I did that I needed to get returned. This is where using...
7/15/11 at 3:39am
7/15/11 at 3:39am by Beth

Anyone care to help me out? Please :)
Anyone care to help me out? Please :)

by chevyblue96
I entered a contest on Facebook, and need a few more votes to win. All you have to do is follow this link, click Like on the turtle neck page, then click like under my picture. If we...
7/14/11 at 6:33pm
started by chevyblue96 (7/14/11 at 6:33pm)

Thank you! :)
Thank you! :)
7/14/11 at 7:19pm
7/14/11 at 7:19pm by chevyblue96

/>Hi to my peeps
Hi to my peeps

by Tizzo
And you know who you are... I must be getting old cause I can hardly find my way around this forum with all the changes! The whole page doesnt fit on my laptop screen so I'm's all...
7/13/11 at 1:25pm
started by Tizzo (7/13/11 at 1:25pm)

Crap...Tizzo comes back for a visit yesterday and I missed...
Crap...Tizzo comes back for a visit yesterday and I missed it. Al (trying imitate Darth...and doing a poor job) Mc
7/14/11 at 6:38pm
7/14/11 at 6:38pm by Al Mc

Anyone ever pull a groin muscle from running?
Anyone ever pull a groin muscle from running?

by Blackjacktang
Yup, im pretty sure i have pulled, or torn my leg muscle. I was at the park at midnight. We saw these two ghetto older people approach us from about 200 ft. We looked and knew we had a good...
7/11/11 at 9:04pm
started by Blackjacktang (7/11/11 at 9:04pm)

Yeah, if after a week or two you still have pain go to the...
Yeah, if after a week or two you still have pain go to the doctor. Trust me it is better to get things taken care while you are young. I tore my ACL 5 years ago and refused to have the surgery and...
7/14/11 at 1:13pm
7/14/11 at 1:13pm by Gemmy

Looks like a good new program to watch!
Looks like a good new program to watch!

by novahobbies
I'll reserve judgement, but looks like a fun flick.... Tanked!
7/13/11 at 2:01pm
started by novahobbies (7/13/11 at 2:01pm)

I'd watch at least one or two episodes. Seems like a good...
I'd watch at least one or two episodes. Seems like a good idea for a show.
7/14/11 at 11:00am
7/14/11 at 11:00am by sweatervest13

ann-our-first-female-president">Michele Bachmann: Our First Female President?
Michele Bachmann: Our First Female President?

by Old Hickory
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/2011-06-26-Bachmann-Iowa-poll-Romney-2012-GOP-nomination_n.htm Michele Bachmann, a Republican from Minnesota, is taking Iowa by storm. Currently she is...
6/26/11 at 8:45pm
started by Old Hickory (6/26/11 at 8:45pm)

Quote: Originally Posted by...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiefers Freedoms? You're telling me I'm safer now than I was 8 years ago when Bush drug us into the Iraq War? Terrorism has been completely...
7/14/11 at 8:48am
7/14/11 at 8:48am by Darthtang AW

Drift diving in Cozumel was amazing, what's YOUR favorite spot?
Drift diving in Cozumel was amazing, what's YOUR favorite spot?
by TheClemsonKid
So I just got back from Cozumel, Mexico. Mind you the only scuba diving I had done prior to this was about 15 feet of water in St. Croix off a pier (which at the time, I thought was pretty...
7/13/11 at 12:58pm
started by TheClemsonKid (7/13/11 at 12:58pm)

Quote: Originally Posted by...
Quote: Originally Posted by TheClemsonKid No, I just did the "discover scuba" thing again, just like last summer. The dive master said that I was more certifiable than...
7/13/11 at 1:29pm
7/13/11 at 1:29pm by DragonZim

Moved : NOT EATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT EATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by paidey
I tryed everything my angle not eating anything what sould I do???????????
7/12/11 at 9:01am
started by paidey (7/12/11 at 9:01am)
Forum: Fish Discussion

Anyone else having issues with the forum today?
Anyone else having issues with the forum today?

by BTLDreef
Just as the title reads, anyone? My fonts are much smaller, no more bold lettering and it's running very slow. This is occurring on the home PC and my iPhone.
7/12/11 at 10:37am
started by BTLDreef (7/12/11 at 10:37am)

Quote:quote Darthtang AW Which mod are you married to? Darth...
Quote:quote Darthtang AW Which mod are you married to? Darth (connect the dots) Tang NOT ME! The issues are random, which probably suggests that Huddler is a bit buggy in dealing with...
7/13/11 at 3:36am
7/13/11 at 3:36am by Beth

Asian pollution blamed for halt in global warming
Asian pollution blamed for halt in global warming

by AquaKnight
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/04/us-climate-sulphur-idUSTRE7634IQ20110704 I have always said "why bother" when the conversation turns to climate change, and the need for the US to...
7/5/11 at 1:09pm
started by AquaKnight (7/5/11 at 1:09pm)

sorry its a bit of a weird question. if you received a grant...
sorry its a bit of a weird question. if you received a grant to study co2 but in the process of that research found that water vapour played some role you would simply report the role water vapour...
7/12/11 at 3:31pm
7/12/11 at 3:31pm by Nihoa

Oh bother.
Oh bother.

by spanko
7/11/11 at 8:40am
started by spanko (7/11/11 at 8:40am)

Quote: Originally Posted by 1guyDude LOL...
Quote: Originally Posted by 1guyDude LOL i havent seen winnie the pooh around in awhile! I would gladly go see the movie than be here at work in the factory! yes........
7/11/11 at 11:05am
7/11/11 at 11:05am by Kiefers

Cancun was nice, but...
Cancun was nice, but...

by bionicarm
Had a great time in Cancun. There were some nice reefs right off the hotel beach that I could snorkel on every day. Nothing better than an all-inclusive. The ONLY problem I had on the trip were...
7/8/11 at 6:11pm
started by bionicarm (7/8/11 at 6:11pm)

Some pics:
Some pics:
7/11/11 at 6:18am
7/11/11 at 6:18am by bionicarm

Roseanne's Nuts
Roseanne's Nuts

by meowzer
SERIOUSLY........now who the heck is gonna watch that!!!!! The advertisements are enough to make me want to throw up
7/10/11 at 4:48pm
started by meowzer (7/10/11 at 4:48pm)

Quote: Originally Posted by Darthtang AW You...
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthtang AW You misspelled grandass. Darth (the proffesor) Tang We get that Star magazine in our Sunday paper, and this week they had the...7/11/11 at 6:01am
7/11/11 at 6:01am by bionicarm

All Iphone and Ipad owners - Beware, Big Brother Is Watching....
All Iphone and Ipad owners - Beware, Big Brother Is Watching....

by bionicarm
Wonder if this was Bill Gates' idea... http://digitallife.today.com/_news/2011/04/20/6501660-your-iphone-is-secretly-tracking-you-all-the-time
4/21/11 at 5:44am
started by bionicarm (4/21/11 at 5:44am)

It's Steve Jobs evil creation.
It's Steve Jobs evil creation.
7/11/11 at 5:03am
7/11/11 at 5:03am by reefraff

lucky deal: now what do I do with it?
lucky deal: now what do I do with it?

by reefkprZ
ok, long story short. some one called me up anjd offered me a fish tank with "some stuff" for free, I said sure. they drop off a 6 foot long 150g tank, stand, a couple really cool pieces of dead...iv>
7/7/11 at 4:37pm
started by reefkprZ (7/7/11 at 4:37pm)

Inoright. But I have been chatting around with friends...
Inoright. But I have been chatting around with friends and on of my old school friends has a rather large house with rather little furniture and would love to set up a fish tank.... ...
7/11/11 at 3:11am
7/11/11 at 3:11am by reefkprZ

JETER....MR. 3000
JETER....MR. 3000

by meowzer
Need I say more......he hit #3000 with a home run!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!
7/9/11 at 11:08am
started by meowzer (7/9/11 at 11:08am)

Quote: Originally Posted by meowzer LOL...last...
Quote: Originally Posted by meowzer LOL...last thing I need or WANT is a house in NY..... SO where do I show up for work?
7/10/11 at 9:49pm
7/10/11 at 9:49pm by Monsinour

MY DEER :)
MY DEER :)

by meowzer
Comes here all the time....I go out on the porch and talk to her too
7/8/11 at 4:01pm
started by meowzer (7/8/11 at 4:01pm)

MY DEER HAS A BABY I did not see it.....My husband...
MY DEER HAS A BABY I did not see it.....My husband called me after he got to work and told me he saw her on the far side of the property with a tiny baby,......I hope I get to see it soon
7/10/11 at 4:51pm
7/10/11 at 4:51pm by meowzer

Stupid puter again....
Stupid puter again....

by Gemmy
So not only am I out my laptop, but now my desktop (purchased 4/20) has to go back to get fixed. My puter will not connect to the Internet at all. It is definitely the puter. It is missing the...
7/8/11 at 9:42am
started by Gemmy (7/8/11 at 9:42am)

ass="forum-list-main-txt">Since you'll never go into a Best Buy store again, can I have...
Since you'll never go into a Best Buy store again, can I have the $125 store credit?
7/9/11 at 7:32pm
7/9/11 at 7:32pm by bionicarm

Jellyfish are taking over the world, one power plant at a time...
Jellyfish are taking over the world, one power plant at a time...

by BTLDreef
I just found this article from Advanced Aquarist's Online Magazine interesting: Jellyfish shut down 3 nuclear power-plants By Leonard Ho - Posted Jul 08, 2011 12:00 PM Jellyfish...
7/8/11 at 10:22am
started by BTLDreef (7/8/11 at 10:22am)

Quote:Originally Posted by Monsinour Studies showed that jellies...
Quote:Originally Posted by Monsinour Studies showed that jellies can "see" as they put a few in a tank with poles painted different colors and the jellies swam around some colors and swam into other...
7/9/11 at 10:53am
7/9/11 at 10:53am by Darthtang AW

My new ride!
" data="https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/data/5/56/40x40px-LM-56e7544c_1041-avatar3.jpg">
My new ride!

by TangMan99
For the first time in 30 years, I don't have a sports car. Got rid of the Corvette and bought a new Ford F-150 Supercrew Platinum with the twin turbo V-6. I missed the Vette for about 10...
7/5/11 at 10:33pm
started by TangMan99 (7/5/11 at 10:33pm)

I didn't waste any time putting it to use either. My...
I didn't waste any time putting it to use either. My buddies Suzuki broken into two pieces. Well, actually 100 pieces, but broken in half. Never saw one brought in with a front end...
7/9/11 at 8:17am
7/9/11 at 8:17am by TangMan99

Another ER visit down.... HOW MANY MORE?
Another ER visit down.... HOW MANY MORE?

by Jerth6932
Well I am in the ER with my wife because she has gastro parisis; in essence anything that goes in her mouth doesn't make it past her stomach. If she eats something it goes into her stomach sits...
5/25/11 at 10:17pm
started by Jerth6932 (5/25/11 at 10:17pm)

main-post " href="https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/forum/thread/385881/another-er-visit-down-how-many-more/40#post_3396199" style="position: relative">Quote: Originally Posted by...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerth6932 Quote: Originally Posted by Slice I'm not trying to contradict you by any means, but...
7/8/11 at 6:46pm
7/8/11 at 6:46pm by Kiefers

Casey Anthony Jury Has Reached A Verdict
Casey Anthony Jury Has Reached A Verdict

by mrdc
I think they are annoucing it now but the jury only deliberated for 10 hours so I am pretty sure they found her guilty. I doubt she will get the death penalty since there was no smoking gun. ...
7/5/11 at 11:19am
started by mrdc (7/5/11 at 11:19am)

Quote: Originally Posted by Beth The...
Quote: Originally Posted by Beth The four lies resulted in law enforcement wasting nearly 6 months "searching" for a child that the mother told them was alive, since Caylee...
7/7/11 at 6:57pm
7/7/11 at 6:57pm by bionicarm

Happy 4th & B safe
Happy 4th & B safe

by 1guyDude
Just wanted to say Happy 4th of July to all my SW buddies and be safe out their!!!! W00tW00t
7/4/11 at 9:38pm
started by 1guyDude (7/4/11 at 9:38pm)

Man thats crazy! I had nothin like that but i did have some...
Man thats crazy! I had nothin like that but i did have some kool canister artillery shells.... that would be crazy to be the neighbor!
7/7/11 at 6:49pm
7/7/11 at 6:49pm by 1guyDude

Moved : Question about adding cured live rock to a new tank....
Question about adding cured live rock to a new tank....

by Kilofey
Ok, so I bought 75 lbs of cured lr & ls today I know there will be some die off with the lr and ls and my tank will spike, when it does, should I do frequent water changes or should I wait it out...
7/4/11 at 1:17am
started by Kilofey (7/4/11 at 1:17am)
Forum: New Hobbyists

>

Yet another glitch in the bill we had to pass so we could see how screwed up it really was
Yet another glitch in the bill we had to pass so we could see how screwed up it really was

by reefraff
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/federal-government/ap-exclusive-older-workers-would-pay-more-due-to-unintended-consequence-of-health-care-law/2011/06/30/AGDA1prH_story.html?wprss=rss_politics...
7/1/11 at 6:46am
started by reefraff (7/1/11 at 6:46am)

True there, early retirees who get lower payments in exchange...
True there, early retirees who get lower payments in exchange for taking retirement early turn around and get additional money for their health care so they really aren't taking less for the early...
7/5/11 at 11:37am
7/5/11 at 11:37am by reefraff

what were they thinking?
what were they thinking?

by Monsinour
I know that when I do my testing, its always over the tank and I make sure to get the chemicals to always go into the test tube without fail. Thank god the national chain, petfart, showed me I was...
7/3/11 at 2:52pm
>
started by Monsinour (7/3/11 at 2:52pm)

That's funny, because when the RSM's came out, they had that...
That's funny, because when the RSM's came out, they had that cute little spot in the lid for sitting the test tubes in. The first thing Renee and I said was "not on a bet"...
7/5/11 at 8:01am
7/5/11 at 8:01am by saxman

I'm going on vacation!
I'm going on vacation!

by travelerjp98
Hi guys, I will be on vacation from June 19-July 4. I will be in Savannah and Tybee Island, GA. If anyone has recommendations on these places (things to do, etc,-doesn't have to be fish...
6/10/11 at 1:31pm
started by travelerjp98 (6/10/11 at 1:31pm)

thanks!
thanks!
7/4/11 at 1:30pm
7/4/11 at 1:30pm by travelerjp98

Happy 4th of July!!
ltwaterfish.com/image/id/301321/width/40/height/40/flags/LM">
Happy 4th of July!!

by Tang lover1961
Happy 4th to everyone. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful day.
7/4/11 at 6:11am
started by Tang lover1961 (7/4/11 at 6:11am)

Happy 4th to everyone. I hope everyone has a safe and...
Happy 4th to everyone. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful day.
7/4/11 at 6:11am
7/4/11 at 6:11am by Tang lover1961

Show of ur dog or doggies thread!!!!
Show of ur dog or doggies thread!!!!

by 1guyDude
6/27/11 at 5:09pm
started by 1guyDude (6/27/11 at 5:09pm)

nice doggies....hehe thats wat someone will say if they ever...
br />nice doggies....hehe thats wat someone will say if they ever try to rob u! LOL Ive got family in cape town I dont really like big dogs...they kinda make me nervious! Urs are very classy...
7/4/11 at 12:21am
7/4/11 at 12:21am by 1guyDude

Something's wrong here
Something's wrong here

by bigarn
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/30/massachusetts.pool.woman.body/index.html?hpt=hp_t2 How could this happen?
7/1/11 at 10:42am
started by bigarn (7/1/11 at 10:42am)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/03/mother-lifeguards-ignored-...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/03/mother-lifeguards-ignored-son-who-alerted-them-to-drowning-woman/ It appears it was THAT filthy and someone noticed she never came up, but they didn't...
7/3/11 at 10:17am
7/3/11 at 10:17am by mantisman51

Start a New Thread
[*]
[*]
Next »
Last »
Show: New Posts Mark Forums ReadSubscribeRSS Search This Forum
New Posts All Forums:Forum Nav:HomeSubscriptionsPrivate MessagesWho's OnlineForums Saltwaterfish.com Sales and Specials Sales and Specials Welcome to the Hobby! New Hobbyists Tips and Techniques Archives & FAQ Saltwater Fish Forum Fish Discussion Reef Tanks Fish Only Tanks Nano Tanks Clownfish & Anemones Seahorses & Pipefish Aggressive Fish Fish Disease & Treatment Corals Forum Corals SPS Corals LPS Corals Soft Corals Zoanthids"/forum/list/54/non-photosynthetic-forum"> Non-Photosynthetic Forum Fragging Techniques Invertebrate and Plant Forum Invertebrates Clams Marine Plants and Macroalgae Aquaculture and Breeding Forum Captive Breeding Aquacultured Livestock Special Interest Forum Hitchhikers and "ID Please" The Responsible Aquarist Advances in the Hobby Lighting, Equipment & DIY The Aquarium Ask Saltwaterfish.com Photography Forum Share Your Aquarium Fish Photography Saltwaterfish.com Photography Contest

Import Address Book
Enter your email address and password, and we'll grab a list of everyone in your address book. Then you can pick which people to send a message to.
EMAIL ADDRESS - Enter your email address here
EMAIL PASSWORD
- Your email password will not be saved t:void(0)" id="submit-email-btn" onclick="$H.inviteTool.submitEmailForm();">Submit
SELECT ADDRESSES:
Select the addresses you want to send to.
Saltwaterfish.comForumsSpecial Interest Forum › The Aquarium
Currently, there are 458 Active Users (20 Members and 438 Guests) Make me Inactive (hidden)

Recent Discussions

›> Test Kits vs. Test Meters 1 minute ago
[*]
What would you do??? 1 minute ago
[*]
NEW TO THE SALTWATER HOBBY 2 minutes ago
[*]
Possible Stock list 2 minutes ago
[*]
1 big or 2 smalls 2 minutes ago
[*]
new tank potential plans 3 minutes ago
[*]
explain this to me. 3 minutes ago
Do I have to many fish in my 55 gallon? 4 minutes ago
Live rock 5 minutes ago
Setting up a 150 5 minutes ago
View: New Posts | All Discussions
Recent Reviews
Coralife Super Skimmer Protein Skimmer for tanks up to 65 gallons by Kiefers
Red Serpent Starfish by Tang lover1961
Red Coris Wrasse by cript>$H.userActionPermission=1;$H.userModPermission=0;
var _qevents = _qevents || [];
(function() {
var elem = document.createElement('script');
elem.src = (document.location.protocol == "https:" ? "https://secure" : "http://edge") + ".quantserve.com/quant.js";
elem.async = true;
elem.type = "text/javascript";
var scpt = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
scpt.parentNode.insertBefore(elem, scpt);
})();
_qevents.push( {qacct:"p-6d1KFKxb0fi2s"} );