Who let the dogs out?

lovethesea

Originally Posted by shogun323
My girlfriend would kill me if she knew I posted this picture so, shhhhhh, don't tell. This is her with her dad's pug, Bella. It's my favorite picture.

girlfriend is very cute and Bella looks like a petite little thing. She is adorable!! :joy:

garnet13aj

OMG, I LOVE dogs, I have 2 (they live in alaska w/my parents). Here is them playing in the snow when me and my dad took them down to the mudflats. And some other random ones.
The german shorthaired pointer is Jazz and the old english sheepdog is Bob.
This one is our first old english sheepdog Monty and me when I was about 4 maybe.

mimzy

Originally Posted by Scotts
Mimzy, That is just wrong, just plain wrong. This is the only thing that we have decorated one of our dogs with.

I do hope you are not serious. Roland LOVES to be dressed up, b/c he gets much more attention from strangers that way; this dog LIVES for pets from people.

J

jrthomas40

his registered leagal name is SIR MONTY...this is my girlfriends dog in his holloween outfit

J

jrthomas40

heres the poor little guy getting ready to go outside during a cold spell

mimzy

Originally Posted by Scotts
Mimzy I am sure that no matter where Roland goes, he gets a lot of attention and pets.
LoL, yes, indeed he does. It's those sad eyes. They just.. melt you.

scotts

Stinky camera $75
Memory card for your stinky camera $125.
Being able to take a picture of your big ole dog on the same bed as your sleeping child. Priceless.

garnet13aj

his registered leagal name is SIR MONTY
OMG, my first dog's name was Monty. I'm sleeping w/him in the first pic in my other post. He was such an awesome dog (probably because of the awesome name!). Anyway, he taught me my first word "woof".

mimzy

LoL!!!! Otis upside-down is AWESOME!!! I love bullies. He is uber-cute, and the name is SO fitting.