Who loves boxer's

maxalmon

This is Suzy! She's a 9yo, spoiled rotten boxer that pretty much rules the house. Suzy is one of 3 boxers.

v-lioness

This is Barron / Bowser / Fred .... depends on the grandson that day, he is now 8 Months and doing great. I will post updated pictures tomorrow.

Kaye

maxalmon

Ya gotta love BOXERS......My boxers are part of the reason why I started my chain of holistic pet supply stores. The other boxers are Flash and Shadow (the spaz) As you can see, Suzy is the "old lady" of the house, and can pretty much do whatever she wants. She even has her own bedroom and bed. If anyone ever needs advice on nutrition, just ask. I'm a nutrition guru because most of the dog food on the market is toxic. RAWHIDES ARE TOXIC they have formyldahyde in them, look for corn, wheat and soybean in any product you feed your boxers, they are know toxins and cause gas, licking of the paws, dry skin, burping, shedding, heart, liver and a cascade of other problems.

bronco300

haha, defenitely saw this title and thought good grief, now whats going on?
very nice looking dogs!

v-lioness

I'm a nutrition guru because most of the dog food on the market is toxic
Well this is good to hear and it is an area I am trying to learn, I feed Canidae to him. Is this OK? I have read this is a good choice for boxers.
Yes, I am a BullDog person and have been for years, another breed that can not have rawhides, terrible allergies, Kidneys and so on......lol I have been directing him the same as I do my bulldog, nothing like going to extreme

Knicky

Carma, passed away in October

Kaye

maxalmon

Carma, what a sweet face. Sorry to hear about her passing. Suzy was just xrayed and has some serious issues with arthritis, but she's old, thats the way it is, she still has an amazing butt wiggle
Boxer owners will know what this it!!!!!!!!!!
Canidae is a great food line, it's one that we meets my neurotic quidelines, Wellness, Natures Variety and Honest Kitchen are the best, but not suited for all dogs.
Luna is ADORABLE, so is Knicky and Barron!!!!!!
My business partner started the "Heaven Can Wait" sanctuary www.hcws.org
along with the "Pups on Parole" which is a program that takes in unadoptable dogs, they started a program at the local low risk prision, they train prisioners to become dog trainers, they then take in these dogs, break the bad habits, teach then basic commands and then take them to petsmarts for adoption. If we did not have this program, the dogs would have been put down
They also performed several thousand spay/neuters at no cost to low income people,

garnet13aj

she still has an amazing butt wiggle
No one trumps my old english sheep dog's wiggle, it's amazing.
Anyway, our first old english sheepdog was best friends w/my aunt's boxer named gretel. I was a toddler so I don't remember, but I hear great things.
I've also watched some shows on animal planet about prisoners training dogs and I think it's an awesome idea and there are some really great programs out there.
I love dogs, and all the above pictures are adorable!