World Series

nm reef

Personally I'd prefer to see the RedSox and Cubs make it to the Series...but sadly I just don't see that happening.
My picks are Oakland & Florida getting there(Bonds&the Giants may change that?)...with the A's winning it all!:cool:

timsedwards

lol never heard of the world series or any of those teams....actually heard of the yankees on Friends i think....! :D
Tim.

S

slofish

Baseball is in season... No way... When did this Happen???!! . sorry dont watch baseball :confused:

chinnyr

I grew up in Cali and got to see the A's in thier dynasty years,as a kid, in the early 70's.So,I would love to see them win,especially with thier little known players and limited payroll.Just to prove that it's not just the money that can get you a win!;)

luvnluk

I'm biased having graduated from Boston U. - so forgive me, but, "YANKEES SUCK" (I've noticed alot more of those bumper stickers up here lately!!):p

luvnluk

Are you a Giants or a Jets fan? Speaking of pansies....
LOL - gotta give you s#*@...I'm a long standing Bucs fan:cool:

nm reef

Yup....the Bills have been sooooooo close soooooooo many times...*_+
I agree about the A's...the Twins also have developed a sweet team with a small payroll. But I believe the A's have the mix to win it all. Sadly...my Cards didn't get invited to the party!!

bang guy

Originally posted by NM reef
Yup....the Bills have been sooooooo close soooooooo many times...*_+

LOL... touche!!! ROFL

dacia

I loved watching the Bills lose 4 straight...the 4th time, the headline of the local sports page said "Buffalo Gets BiLLLLed Again." The picture was of Emmitt Smith cruising down the field.
GO COWBOYS!!!

luvnluk

New Jersey? How could I forget?!?!! In all honesty, I like the Bills, especially the ex-Patriots...after all, I'm a Mainiac now!

D

daniel411

Basketball???? Na... I heard they were thinking of going into football.... Detroit Lions aren't the best either!