Xenia problem and I am willing to trade it off for some thing i don't have

reeferdawg

I have a lot of this and I am worried it will take over my tank and I will be willing to trade some off for just about anything I don't have. hit me up and we will talk.

wilsonreef

Xenia can and will propagate rather quickly. I have more than I need also. I have traded it around here until everyone has enough. I've even kept the local lfs suppllied...I would like to get rid of some as well. Keep in mind that Xenia doesn't travel too well though.

dragonzim

Originally Posted by drea
cool, my email is
andre_v@hotmail.com
we can def work something out

Andre, if your trade here doesnt work out, let me know. I have small stalk of Xenia I can give you. Mine has more than doubled in size since you gave me those shrooms a couple of weeks ago.

jimnlee

Hello to anyone with unwanted Xenia. I would really like to get my hands on some...especially some puslating Xenia. None of my LFSs in the area seem to carry it. I don't have anything to trade though, unless you'd be willing to trade for somethindg other than corals. I understand from these posts that it doesn't ship well, does that hold true even with the thermos method? I'd really like to get some of this...especially a variety that spreads quickly as you are describing. please let me know if we can work something out.
Please feel free to email at jimnlee1@msn.com
Thanks

texasstone5

Reeferdawg, I live south of you in Borger. Let me know if you ever get down this way. I would give you a Xenia, but I understand that you have plenty.
Jimnlee, I have shipped xenia by suspending them upside down under a small foam block. The base rock can be attached by rubber bands. I don't know if that is the best method.

kaddamia1

Hi Iam in Newalla ok. Iam new at this saltwater tanks do not have much in my tanks . And dont have some thing to trade! But would like some Xenia for my tank. Or any frags that I can get or buy from you please !

texasstone5

kaddamia - be glad to give you one if you get down this way. I could not find Newalla on the map. What are you near?
Sorry about hijacking the tread. Does anyone know how to private message on this board?