# Year Anniversary 92G Corner

grumpygils

Today is the 3 yr mark for my 92G. I am now up to 6 tanks and trying to figure out how to wing another. I am pitiful at pics.
Mc

jpa0741

Nice I love the caps and ricordia garden. I have had my 92 corner for a little over 2 years and am now in the process of filling my 240g. So you are doing pretty good at making it 3 years.

azfishgal

Very nice! That clam is HUGE, and the Monti garden is beautiful. I'm sure your camera doesn't even come close to the actual colors. Congrats on 3 years!!!

grumpygils

Thanks everyone. Few responses to questions. Lights are 350 VHO and 250 MH. I stole the clam for $50 when it was about 7 inches. In two years, this squamosa has grown to ~12" shell and ~16-18" extended. I had another one but ran out of room and sold it. I just bought a gold rimmed 4 inch squamosa to start the process over. I wish I had a decent camera. The green monti on the left is way day glow and I also have some purple and purple polyp monti that my camera will not pick up. this tank is a calcium hog. I just switched over to Mrs Wadges pickle lime and all seems ok so far.
Thxs,
Mc

120reefer

Tank is beautiful, congrats on the 3 year mark. Love the ric garden and your plating corals.. just absolutely stunning..