divorce

deejeff0442

Well just tried to post a pic of the stone backsplash tile i picked up today. Says it too big. This site sucks when it comes to posting pics. I want to put it up tonight so dont have time to email it to myself then try to resize and then post. I remember when it would just post. Yet some idiot had to mess with the site. Leave good enough alone admin

pegasus

Well just tried to post a pic of the stone backsplash tile i picked up today. Says it too big. This site sucks when it comes to posting pics. I want to put it up tonight so dont have time to email it to myself then try to resize and then post. I remember when it would just post. Yet some idiot had to mess with the site. Leave good enough alone admin
Yeah... it's a real PITA having to resize photos just so this site will accept them. I've acquired a new hobby... chickens. I joined BackYardChickens dot com, and the site layout is exactly like this one, but I don't have to resize anything.

flower

Amen to that...I forgot about how hard it is to post pictures on this site now...I stopped trying months ago and forgot all about it. To get a picture to post I have to go to PAINT, and resize it until it will post. LOL... I wish the folks in charge would get it through to their heads...If it isn't broke don't fix it, LEAVE IT ALONE. what gets me is that they pay a small fortune for the "upgrade" and then wonder why nobody wants to stay on the site anymore.

deejeff0442

This is where i was all weekend. Fire training. They lite straw bales inside untill its solid smoke. They give us an assignment like victim on 1st or 2nd floor. Send us in for search with a hose and close the door behind us. Crazy exhausting fun

Attachments

flower

This is where i was all weekend. Fire training. They lite straw bales inside untill its solid smoke. They give us an assignment like victim on 1st or 2nd floor. Send us in for search with a hose and close the door behind us. Crazy exhausting fun
LOL... That's your version of fun? I'm glad there are people in the world like you, may I never need a firefighters assistance, but if I ever do.... on behalf of all of us regular folks...Thank You!

pegasus

This site takes a pic 1.2 mb max. My pics are 2.4
Now i forgot how i resized?
If on computer or laptop, use Paint to resize it. If on cell phone, send original picture to yourself in a message or email, save the sent picture, and use it to upload here.