Search results

1. ponyta810

id please

i picked up some LR today and found these on two peices ik the one is some type of mushroom and the other idk
  2. ponyta810

frog fish and grouper?

im ordering from swf and im wondering how long will a white spotted gruper be able to stay in a 55 im upgrading to a 180 or above in a year or so.... and how long can i keep a frogfish in a 3 gallon or should i just put it in my 12 gallon????
  3. ponyta810

ordering for swf... what to get

im ordering the frogfish on sale for like $25 i think, but u need the $39.99 to place your order.... so what fish should i get that wont put me to far over that $39.99
  4. ponyta810

octopus?

anybody have one???
  5. ponyta810

octopus?

does anybody have one?
  6. ponyta810

damsels???

i know that other people dont like them bc they can be way to agresive but i love damsels and im just wondering if anybodyelse feels the same way????
  7. ponyta810

eclipse 3 gallon

i have a eclipse 3 gallon that i was using for live foods a while back but i wanna restart it what fish wud be good in there... i will eventually be doing a reef after i get a lil more "reef smart"
  8. ponyta810

Youtube HD

Anybody notice that some videos on youtube are in HD, and they're great quality for youtube
  9. ponyta810

Assorted Flounder

Anybody have any info on thes bad boys i got a 130 (thick sandbed) to put him in now and hell be goin into a 300 in abou 9-12 months
  10. ponyta810

Snowflake eel

I picked up a sfe today and i have it in a qt my lfs said that this one was a pickey eater but he fed him a silverside while i was there. i tried to give him one just now but he wont take it is it bc hes full or stressed or something else
  11. ponyta810

gift cards?

does swf.com sell gift cards?
  12. ponyta810

LG Dare

yesterday i got the LG dare and i took a nice picture of my niger triger but i dont know how to email it to my computet
  13. ponyta810

Is this normal

last 2 times i fed my porc puff silversides he only eats the head
  14. ponyta810

favorite Blink 182 song

blink is a great band so i thought that there would be some people on here that agree with me my favorite song is probably... danmit or adams song
  15. ponyta810

dogs and fish

i went downstairs to my 55 g and saw my german shepard watching my tank and as i am loggged on now i notice a lot of people have dogs on this websit so i figured to start a poll on how many people have dogs on the site
  16. ponyta810

thinking of starting a reef

i have a 12 gallon eclipse that i havent has much intrest in for a while, just one cinnimon clown, and 2 damsels, since i started this hobby ive alwaysed liked FOWLR and thats what ive stuck to. but i want to turn this tank into a reef, but i know absolutley nothing about it, reight now in the...
  17. ponyta810

what is this on my porcupine puffer

picked up a porc puffer and he look great in the store healthy, heppy and i watched them feed him but then when i brought him home and put him in my qt he was swimming wierd his tail was floating up higher than the rest of him and he was in a vertical position. i fed him again last night and...
  18. ponyta810

Barred soapfish

I went to my lfs today and i saw a Barred soapfish i asked him to hold it for me but i cant find any info on it, i have a 55 gallon with a 3in niger trigger and about 50lbs of live rock
  19. ponyta810

new 55g fowlr ready for fish and need suggestions

i finished cycling my tank i got 60lbs of live rock and i got the damsels out of there no im ready for fish and i need suggestions