10 gal nano by 1guydude

1guydude

ya the conch is for the bigger tank...i hope he cleans the sandbed up!
names of the zoos are ummm lol
i know some purple people eaters
blue ones
pink ones
lol idk the guy at the store knew
Australian purp and golds
big red polyps
one ricodea
ull have to see i guess lol
it was 30% off all livestock so i was kinda pointing and picking lol

1guydude

BTW most of the suff came on plugs...wat do i do with these? lol most of the frag pieces ive ever gotten come on like a fake rock type mold clay thing....
LOL the store started out with 60 chromis and only had like 5 left...they were .99c man i should have got a couple

meowzer

either fit them into a hole in your rock......or you can snip the bottom part off, and glue the frag on the disk onto your rock
some people remove the frags from the plugs....I don't cause I'd probably kill them LOL

meowzer

HEY.....I'll tell you what.....NOTHING I have bought has looked the same in my tank as I have seen elsewhere

1guydude

These pics are of the 36 so they dont really count...lol just pretend ur in my other thread or something

ricodea

conch...very kool

these still havent opened up all the way! grrrr

1guydude

well some of wat i get does lol....just not all of it...i guess no tank is the same! right? lol
Thxs nike they do look nice

meowz didnt u just get a bunch of stuff too?
lol they actually had par38 bulbs their. I guess i didnt have to get one online but hey>!>!>! Im entered in a raffle and hopefully will be getting a call tommorow not to mention i might be selling a mini chopper tonight. So I WILL be returning to these people!

1guydude

thxs nano newb...i had to move it up so the spread would cover the tank...still good penetration though lol...ya
Ya i love zoos man ive got like 6 diff types now between the two tanks. I live those pink ones and the green radio dragon eyes!