$10 toadstool frag

jimosburg

Took 5 days last week for package to arrive. Re shipped this week, packaged arrived today. Got it in the water. The toadstools are allready looking good. Thanks for taking care of the problem. A pleasure to deal with people like you.

R

reefernana

Do you have anymore frags of the toadstools? I would like one, if so. I can send paypal, just let me know, thanks!

jessica47421

i got mine today and the packing was wonderful. better than some stores i have bought from. the lights was off for the night when i added it so i will let you know tomorrow how its doing looks good though.......thank you!!!!!!!

N

nemofan

Do you have anymore, I would like one please. Can paypal money over. Are pc lights enough for them? Thanks.
Anne

thejeweler

Yes I have several, My toadstool is so big and grows so fast I have to frag him just to keep him small enough to fit in my 265

thejeweler

Good morning to all. Im shipping all frags monday morning, I have several if anyone else is interested let me know. Please let me know when you recieve your frags.

thejeweler

Goodmorning everyone, I shipped frags this morning, please let me know that you recieved them, and there doing good.

grumpygils

Originally Posted by Littlebuck
Hey there ill take one if you want to email me we can make all the arrangements. littlebuck70@yahoo.com

Littlebuck, how about putting that money towards what you have owed me for over a year? It would show great character if you would make good on your promises.
Sincerely,
Totally dorked!

thejeweler

Sorry mr. grumpygills, but do you have me mistaken for some one else. I just started to sell these toadstoals last month. And you just PM me yesterday and said you wanted 10 of them.