100 agressive

dave_15

would this work for a 100 gallon agressive
1 tesse
1 zebra
1 fimbritated, viper or dragon (you can pick)
if they are nice then i might add
1 niger trigger
1 puffer (can you suggest any good puffers)
1-2 tangs (suggestions please)
tell me if there is something wrong
thanks

treybomb

ya i think that woukd be better
Originally Posted by sharkguy22
Which 1 r u getting, the 50,000 , 400, or 100gggg. I myself would do the 50,000.

ya which one?? i have seen countless threads with you have a different size tank every time 100, 150, 300, etc etc?
not tryingto be mean but mean you should actually have the tank first

dave_15

well the 50,000 is for the future (probably in like 5+ years- i ask before so i can reasearch on every fish individually)
the 400 is as a show piece in the living room
and the 100 would be in my room

treybomb

so according to ur profile your what... 13 years old and have the money for a 100, 400, and 500,000 gallon tanks???? if ur serious i definetely wanna be in on what ur doing.... im 15 and have a lot smaller budget than you obviuosly have

salty chee

Originally Posted by treybomb
so according to ur profile your what... 13 years old and have the money for a 100, 400, and 500,000 gallon tanks???? if ur serious i definetely wanna be in on what ur doing.... im 15 and have a lot smaller budget than you obviuosly have
No, I am not 13. And its salty chee, not salty cheese. Salty cheese is another user entirly. When I came up with the user name, I was thinking how I could find my chei. Unfortanatly I miss spelled "chei" and thats how my suername came about.

dave_15

i just showed the picture so people have something to look at...sorry i should of said its from the website but that was the best picture i could of find on google of these morays.
well im play piano (lv.9) and after i finish 10 and teacher year i can become a teacher so i can get more money (but wanna be a vet when i grow up- still have alot of skool)

salty chee

Originally Posted by DAVE_15
i just showed the picture so people have something to look at...sorry i should of said its from the website but that was the best picture i could of find on google of these morays.
well im play piano (lv.9) and after i finish 10 and teacher year i can become a teacher so i can get more money (but wanna be a vet when i grow up- still have alot of skool)
And I am sorry for saying you are a filthy liar (which now explained, your not
.) Next time try to explain just a bit more before you post pics from this, or other websites.

treybomb

no salty chee i wasnt talking about you i was talking to dave 15 and i still didnt mean any offense to anybody

salty chee

Originally Posted by treybomb
no salty chee i wasnt talking about you i was talking to dave 15 and i still didnt mean any offense to anybody
To many apologies. God am I confused. Sorry.
But i think its still interesting how my username came about...