120 Gallon Tank FS Morristown, NJ 07960

bot587

The Classified Forum is "A forum for members to sell their used aquarium supplies."
Placing an item for sale in this forum come with some rules.
1) NO posting links to sites that are in direct compitetion of SWF.com
2) No posting links to websites that have advertisments or links to sites in direct competition of SWF.com
3) Buying and selling corals is NOT allowed
4) Selling NON-aquarium related items is NOT allowed.
5) No store fronts *this means nobody selling stuff continually that seems thats all your'e here to do. This is not the site for that and your account can be in jepordy.*
ALL posts in violation of this policy will automatically be deleted no questions asked.
Also if you have had a good experience in trading or buying and selling from a certain member Please feel free to add your experience hereSo that other members can read how your experience went.

bot587

the whole setup? if so make an offer or call my cell and we can setup a chance for you to view, i will let it go for a reasonable price if you take everything as i would prefer this *my chevon tang is my biggest concern and i want him to be happy =) )

mbowker

Yellow Colonial Polyps
White Star Polyps
Orange brain
Im interested in these. How much, email me at MBowker(at)aol(dot)com

sportbikemike

I may be interested in a few or all of the powerheads and some of the corals. I'm about 30 minutes from Morristown. My buddy has a 92 corner and a 120, both reefs so I'll let him know what you got and show him the pics when you get hem up.

anthonyjc

Zooanthids (green)
Zooanthids (orange)
Orange Monti Cap
Green Small polyp finger leather
Pipe organ coral
Coraline Turbo Snails
Hermit Crabs (scarlet and blue)
Coral Banded Shrimp
Orange Serpent Starfish
Red Brittle Star Fish
I'd love to take any or most of these pieces and am able to come by anytime this week or next, if you could send me a pic or two and give me an idea of the prices you would like. Ajcut7@yahoo.com

bot587

Zooanthids (green) - 25.00
Zooanthids (orange) - 15.00 (high offer so far)
Orange Monti Cap - 10.00 (smaller frag mother colony sold long time back)
Green Small polyp finger leather - 25.00
Pipe organ coral - 35.00 (large piece)
Coraline Turbo Snails - ($1 each)
Hermit Crabs (scarlet and blue) - ($1 each their gonna be hard to find until liverock is out)
Coral Banded Shrimp - 15.00 (full sized very beautiful)
Orange Serpent Starfish - 20.00
Red Brittle Star Fish - 20.00
both star fish are full grown and have been doing great for a long period of time and also spot feed at night (as both are nocturnal)

bot587

skimmer is yours team if you would like to make payment early or would rather wait until im rdy to ship is up to you email me to let me know

team2jndd

CAn i also have pics of the zoos and monti? How big is the monti. I have 130 watt pcs over my 10g. You think that would be enough for now?

seannmelly

deff interested in the bubble and the clowns. how big is the bubble? do the clowns host it? let me know how much for them.....also the brain too you added more pics