120 Gallon Tank FS Morristown, NJ 07960

team2jndd

im only an hour and a half away. I can come tomorow to pick up if youll be free. Let me know all the livestock you still have for sale. Any LR?

sleasia

Bot587...are you going to sell the sand and live rock? I live 40 minutes from you and am interested in sand an live rock for a new set up. I won't be ready for any livestock for a few months, but I could definately take the sand and live rock.

rackyrane

Have more info on the lights? How much do you want for them and will you ship? Am VERY interested. Also, how much for the candy cane? Any pics? Am also interested in the green zoos.

bot587

team im going to send you an email send me back an email with exactly what you want since you were first to offer

bot587

i really wasnt looking to ship him, but im looking for 90$ for the tang and you would have to pay shipping (i would imagine would be atleast 20$ extra to ship so i dunno if it would be worth it)

team2jndd

bot ive been having some issues with the email account. I dont know if youve received my mail. If you have or havent let me know. Ive received all yours but some of my outgoing mail has been blocked. I am looking for prices on all of your livestock and rock equipment etc. Im willing to make two trips if its easier for you it would just take a good deal to convince me. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

bot587

greg 250 for the lights
team i have emailed you back twice, send me what you are interested in again
bubble tip anemone is 25$ and mated pair of clowns are the 30$

bot587

team email is sent if you want to work out details gimme a call on my cell its in the thread... also anyone who i have yet to respond to please email me and i apologize for the wait