125 gallon FOWLR project

bronco300

haha, figures --can i ask your zip, how cold is it downt here?
you interested in purple mushrooms, or what colorations of zoos you looking for?

wattsupdoc

Not too intrested in shrooms but I'm real zoo deprived.
I know the probably aint gonna happen so you post some you'd be willing to trade and then I'll pick from them.
Wading through you zoos is like wading through a sea of... well... zoos!

bronco300

well we're looking in the mid 20s max t his week..would you want to ship overnight?
what about a frag of my pinks?
lol, if only i had more!

wattsupdoc

Sure you pay on you're end I'll pay on mine?
Pinks,
That'd work!
I dont have the shrooms fraged but I'll slice 'em off the rock, give you the biggest one i got and 2 small ones.
Yeah me too!

bronco300

what, you mean you're not paying for both?!?!

i love how we have to read UP in this thread as we keep editing our posts,lol

wattsupdoc

Originally Posted by Bronco300
what, you mean you're not paying for both?!?!

I can ship mine out tomorrow!
Kinda hjard to keep track of where were at.

bronco300

haha, i dont send mine and you send yours, and i send yours back...ay....now, i have two frags of the pink...you care if i try the first shipment in paper towel with heatpacks and insulated, and if they dont make it, i ship you the second normally, i'll even through in......a 2ND morph if it doesnt work!?

wattsupdoc

That'll work. I was afraid :scared: you might be going alittle screwy on me there for a minute.

How do you want me so ship you'rs to you? Paper towels work allright for the zoos but I dunno bout the shrooms.
YGM!

bronco300

i just wanted to reinact what happened to me,lol...i wont be able tos hip tomorrow though, if you want to you can, pretty sure you can trust me, if you want, up to you, not many places i can hide...email me at l_plank @ sbcglobal.net

bronco300

yea..i've never tried mushrooms, want to try one bag with one shroom in a soaking paper towel and the other with water? i think theyre just as hardy, but never tried it

wattsupdoc

Allright, they ship pretty good so it shouldn't be a problem. I'll double bag 'em and heat packs and insulated box then ship 'em out overnight.

bronco300

you going to use UPS or USPS? that sounds great! didnt think about that--except i hate heat packs with thermoses, what is your best experience with where to put heat packs when using a thermos?

wattsupdoc

I'm not sure... but the heat pack can got inside the thermos if the bags arent reall full. I think that'll work.

bronco300

thats what i've done before...but it was always a tight fit ...haha, didnt know if tapping it to the thermos on the outside would be good enough too?

wattsupdoc

Hey bronco,You got um... Turbo Snail Mail comin!
You have a pic of the zoo frag you're gonna send me?
Cooool!
My daughter is gonna LOVE THEM! What lights are they under right now?