mr_bill

Thanks man, its 2x 250 14000k MH and 2x 65 10000k PC. Broke apart my 24" PC fixture, wife woulda killed me if I wasted any money. :notsure:

emperor11

FYI..Mr.Bill..I'm Adam(Clarion_13) from MSN messenger, from when we have our little group 'talk fish.'

mr_bill

Jerthunter,
Looking good! Is your scooter still doing well?
Ya I do, I feed him with a wood scewer right now. Harder to get food to him in the bigger tank with all the other fish.
I just looked through the pics again and you can see him in a few, almost like
"Where's Waldo".
Emperor11,
FYI..Mr.Bill..I'm Adam(Clarion_13) from MSN messenger, from when we have our little group 'talk fish.'
Ya I was gonna say, where ya been? I'm going through fiscal year end here and haven't been on much. Did you see my flame angel? It's a Bali Flame, almost electric looking.

emperor11

I've been around, just busy, so I haven't been on msn lately. And, that flame is GAWWWGEOUSS!! He's amazing. How much was he, if you don't mind me asking?

mr_bill

Originally Posted by Emperor11
I've been around, just busy, so I haven't been on msn lately. And, that flame is GAWWWGEOUSS!! He's amazing. How much was he, if you don't mind me asking?
60 bucks!! gah!!!!!!
Everything else in there is sub $30, even the corals.

emperor11

Originally Posted by Mr_Bill
60 bucks!! gah!!!!!!
Everything else in there is sub $30, even the corals.
Wow. That's amazing. Good thing you like him!! Glad to hear he's working out for ya. No problems with the flame/corals?

mr_bill

Originally Posted by Emperor11
Wow. That's amazing. Good thing you like him!! Glad to hear he's working out for ya. No problems with the flame/corals?

Not so far, i'm watching him though. He's a bugger, messes with the 6line all the time. Following him around then turning around when the wrasse does.

keith burn

mr bill love new tank
i see gbm is looking good aswell
not seen you or the gbm in some time
btw just got a 125 myself not set up but will post pic of it later
but good looking 125 you've got there.

sleasia

Mr. Bill your tank is looking so nice...I also love the schooling chromis. I have two yellow chromis which have been in the tank a year and a half and now are well...megachromis. I think they think they are yellow tangs.

mr_bill

Originally Posted by keith burn
mr bill love new tank
i see gbm is looking good aswell
not seen you or the gbm in some time
btw just got a 125 myself not set up but will post pic of it later
but good looking 125 you've got there.

Heya Keith, thanks. Wow 50 corner to the 125 is a big change, well for me it was. I wasn't expecting alot of things that ended up happening but thats all part of learning. Thought I'd lose my big female clown at one point but she pulled through, wish I could say the same for the powder brown tang, and singapor angel that died in a unexpected PH crash about 2 months after setting this up.
Scooters... yes it's safe to say they are bullet proof as long as they are eating they would probably be the last fish in the sea in a nuclear disaster.

mimzy

wow!!! absolutely gorgeous!! That musta been quite a crazy switch. I can't imagine what that musta been like.
Only thing I would suggest is trying out a blue background, it would really make those colors pop. :joy: