$15 ricordea

flricordia

Oh and I hate to do this but I am no longer selling to anyone with under 50 posts and that has not displayed a pic of their system. Sorry but I cannot take the loss of sending my rics to someone that is new on the forum and has not shown that their system is capable of keeping them alive. I know, a$$ of a thing to do, but unless I know you somewhat I do not want to risk it. Sorry. There are plenty of others with fine livestock that I am sure are more than willing to help you out. I really mean no offense and once you have a post count of 50 I will be more than willing to send you some.
I spend a lot of time on my ricordea and do not want to blindly ship them anymore. The cash I can always use, but if the rics get to you and die, that does niether of us any good, nor the rics that I spent so much time to color up and get to a decient size. I hope you can appreciate that.

brandan

It is good to see someone that truly cares about the well being of these ANIMALS. Corals are live beings just like fish. I would love to buy some from you, but I have 30 or so already lol.

ofc175

+1....all of mine came in fantastic and are starting to grow large....3 have already split and all but one has multiple mouths(some have 3) fantastic seller and they are worth the wait to 50 posts

rebelprettyboy

lol no my friend. im always around at this time... til about 6. its just usually no one else to talk to so nowhere to post

allen7_7

When I hit 50 posts I would love to pick some of your ricordea's i have only heard good things about them and respect that u don't just wanna sell them to just anybody. Check out my nano thread allen7.
Originally Posted by ofc175
http:///forum/post/2672898
+1....all of mine came in fantastic and are starting to grow large....3 have already split and all but one has multiple mouths(some have 3) fantastic seller and they are worth the wait to 50 posts

rushprop

+1. I guess i need to get on my game, I have showed your rics to my gf probably ten times. Like to get some when our tank is ready, gotta a birthday coming up, guess i need to get on posting.

flricordia

Originally Posted by rushprop
http:///forum/post/2683948
+1. I guess i need to get on my game, I have showed your rics to my gf probably ten times. Like to get some when our tank is ready, gotta a birthday coming up, guess i need to get on posting.
Don't have many more posts to go. ANd by that time I should have some nice colors ready to go.
I am planning on getting some more fragged this weekend and they will be healed and ready to ship soon after.

huggie

I have Nova Extreme lighting for a 50 gal reef I have had for 14yrs,
everyone
seems to use MH or T5's are these fluresent light the same?

flricordia

Originally Posted by Huggie
http:///forum/post/2684254
I have Nova Extreme lighting for a 50 gal reef I have had for 14yrs,
everyone
seems to use MH or T5's are these fluresent light the same?
Ricordea do well with just about all the lightings. T5, MH, PC and VHO. THey do color up best under MH, but there again, everything looks best under a good MH bulb.
After they are fragged I grow them out under PC (was trying T5 but they seem to grow fastest under PC 50/50) and color them up under T5 actinic and 14kMH.

flricordia

Originally Posted by morgs
http:///forum/post/2684469
Hey Mike, would they make the trip to PA? and what colors do you have left?
Pink, green, orange, purple, blue, rainbow and will be more than happy to get your zip and find out what kind of shipping would be best but I am going to stick with the 50 post thing as stated above. No offense intended and I am sure your system is up to par, but this is to protect myself and my pocket book. Seems the only rics I have had to resend lately are to those who just joined the site. I will require detailed pics of any losses from now on also.
Get your 50 posts in and then feel free to contact me with your zip and we will see what can be arranged. Thanks