150gal. setup - Southern IL

aw2

I'm trying to help a friend sell this.
150gal. 5 x 2 x 2, predrilled w/ bulkheads
Stand/Canopy
Icecap 660 VHO
Dual 250W Metal Halides with reflectors and elec. ballasts
Iwaki 40RLT (which I believe does about 1000gph)
Two 30lb unopened bags of CaribSea Aragonite sand
$750 for just the tank, stand and canopy or all for $1100. Located in Southern IL...Herrin/Marion area.

mandarin w

hey this is mandarin watcher, I mentioned that I would be interested in the system if joyful couldn't take it. I saw that that couldn't get it. I am still very interested. only one problem I only have a station wagon. If I could get him to bring it down I could give him an extra 100. I live in Highland Il. It's about 30 mile from Stl Louis. Let me know please. I have been looking for months .

studly

AW2 sorry to post on this blog but what is going on with the cheato from Amanda? please let me know ASAP.

joyful23

Originally Posted by AW2
Stand/Canopy
Icecap 660 VHO
$750 for just the tank, stand and canopy or all for $1100. Located in Southern IL...Herrin/Marion area.

I posted yesterday that I would like to take a look at it sometime. My email is jbretsch@yourclearwave.com or g.bretsch@mchsi.com Let me know when would be a good time. Tomorrow night would be great!!!

aw2

Joyful...sorry for the confusion.
I thought that message was for me, but when I asked you if you were directing it towards me, you said "no...it was for the other guy".
Let me get in touch with my buddy. We're kind of in the middle of a top secret project, going on here in Southern IL...
*shhhhh*...
We're opening a new, saltwater fish only, store.
*shhhhh*

joyful23

Originally Posted by AW2
Joyful...sorry for the confusion.
I thought that message was for me, but when I asked you if you were directing it towards me, you said "no...it was for the other guy".
Let me get in touch with my buddy. We're kind of in the middle of a top secret project, going on here in Southern IL...
*shhhhh*...
We're opening a new, saltwater fish only, store.
*shhhhh*
Oh I'm sorry...I thought you were the guy from near Chicago. The clearwave address is my work and the other is my home. I work from 9-4, so let me know something tonight or tomorrow if you can. Thanks! P.S. The saltwater fish only will be GREAT!!!!

joyful23

Have you heard anything yet? If not, I'm going to go ahead and order one. I'm getting ansy to at least my tank up and running.

flame guy

Originally Posted by AW2
Stand/Canopy
Icecap 660 VHO
How much for the metal halide set up. pls. e-mail me goldenbox26@comcast.net

aw2

Email sent to Joyful...both accounts.
He's not wanting to part everything out.
It's either everything, the tank stand and canopy, or the lights and pump.

joyful23

Just wanted to let you know I spoke to John and I'm going to take a look at it Friday evening. Thanks for all of your help. It's appreciated!

aw2

Glad I could be of help.
If I would've had room for it, I probably would have taken it.

aw2

TRIMMER and peedydb...
I've already stated that he's not parting out just the lights...and, there is no shipping.