155gl BOW FRONT FOR SALE

jon.316

WOW if Didn't just buy my fish tank i would def go and pick up this one... AWSOME deal guyz... pick it up in a hurry!!!

rane

Bosox
I live in Union City NJ about 2 hours north of AC, I know I go there very often :)
I Have lots of offers on the setup its a first come first serve.

waverider

please call me today i will purchase tank if still avaiable.wk#201 567-6400 (ext.3139)hm#973 831-0174
thanks todd
ask for todd in airbus shop

mkengr45

Waverider, man your going to be an awesome deal if you buy this. I personally cant believe RANE is selling it so cheap. I wish I lived closer so I could buy it. If your close I would call and email like a pain in the ass to get the deal done. OK i'll stop raving about this deal.
Randy

waverider

iam trying i'll buy it tonight if he responds back to me.it would look real nice in my foyer. i just want to know because i have a back up tank i will buy if it is sold. just in case anyone know anybody with a 150 or 180 gallon?

waverider

randy
guess what? i finally got the tank. beautiful i just spent 6 hours cleaning everything.just cant wait to put water in it.just wanted to let you know. and yes it was a great deal and a very nice guy i got it from.

rane

Thanks alot Todd, I am glad your enjoying it as much as I did. Please dont forget to take pics once its all setup!

waverider

hi rane
you can count on it!! keep in touch and will get together to check out reef inc on 22.
best of luck and a very happy holiday to you and your family.
p.s. the yellow tang is starting to come out a bit more and you man blue is acting like himself
keep in touch
todd

mkengr45

waverider, congratulations on one smokin deal. You saved alot of $, make sure to fill it with cool critters and stuff, and post pictures.
Randy