for sale is my 155gl bow front tank
1 yellow Tang
1 Hippo Tang,
1 Powder Blue Tang
300lbs of Live Sand
200lbs live Rock
Lighting : 2- 250w 10k 1- 250w 20k MH and 3 55w PC Acintics
the Acintics need to be changed.
Mag 12 return pump and various pumps and equipment. custom sump. alot of other stuff that you will get.
WILL NOT SEPARATE ALL MUST GO TOGETHER WILL HELP AND MUST BE SOLD BEFORE DEC 1st 2003
THE LIGHTS ALONE COST OVER $700
Selling for $700.00
EMAIL RAMON918@Optonline.net

flamehawk

Please provide demensions of tank, especially the length. How long has it been up? How old is the tank? Do the cabinets on bottom open? WHat type of wood is cabinet? How old are the fish? How big are they? How long have you had them? WHat type of skimmer do you have? Filter?
I live in jersey too.

D

daniel411

I'd buy your setup in a heartbeat.... if you were closer.

mkengr45

People wake up, this is one hell of a deal. If you werent so far I would take it in a second. $700 is cheap for all that. hope you sell for the full $700 its definetely worth it.
Randy

rane

Ok here are a few answers,
The tank has been setup for like 1.5yrs the fis are about 4 inches long all of them and have had them for a long while about 1 year, the stand is made of Oak I am also including a 20gl long Tank that I used for QT with a filter rated for 150gl tank on that 20, it also comes with an iron stand. the filtration is just a sump with a mag 12 as a return going through a custom spray bar.
Like Randy said ( thanks) this is an excellent deal I am telling you that the lights alone ran me over $700. if it isnt sold by the first of DEC I will give the fish to a pet shop ( which I dont want to do) and empty the tank out and put it in storage. I am not going to give it away either I think $700 is a great deal.
the tank is 72X24X24

rane

Hey fishman, yeah I havent been around I have been busy with work and now I need to move so I dont ahve any time to take care of the tank and I am moving so that is why I am selling it. Sorry I dont have any more pics but if you go to the all glass website you can see tha ttank there, the sump is a custom made sump that cost me $170 it was actually a wet/dry and I converted it to a sump I just removed the bio-balls which I still have and you can put back in. Sorry Fishman I wont sell anything seprate.

rane

Ok I just borrowed my friends camera and took these pics. As you can see the tank is a little dirty reason being Iam not home much for days at a time and I have a neighbor just come in and feed them daily and add already made up water.