18 and over for Aquarium Posts

bionicarm

Sorry, but the kids grow up to be old toots sooner or later. Then they'll understand what the old coots are talking about.
A buddy and me (a couple of the 'old guys') were playing a couple of his coworkers, who are in their mid twenties, in a game of racquetball. After we spanked them 2 out of 3 games, my buddy mentioned to me he had his annual physical the next day. He was saying how he wasn't looking forward to it because he had to do the Prostate exam, and schedule a colonoscopy. The 'kids' looked at him and asked, "What's that?" We both smiled and said, "In about another twenty years, you'll find out."

salt210

Originally Posted by bionicarm
http:///forum/post/3105425
Sorry, but the kids grow up to be old toots sooner or later. Then they'll understand what the old coots are talking about.
A buddy and me (a couple of the 'old guys') were playing a couple of his coworkers, who are in their mid twenties, in a game of racquetball. After we spanked them 2 out of 3 games, my buddy mentioned to me he had his annual physical the next day. He was saying how he wasn't looking forward to it because he had to do the Prostate exam, and schedule a colonoscopy. The 'kids' looked at him and asked, "What's that?" We both smiled and said, "In about another twenty years, you'll find out."
I am really not looking forward to these years.