18 months pics

meowzer

Looks great.....and I know what you mean about taking pictures.....NOTHING I take ever looks like it does in person....LOL

travelerjp98

The tank looks wonderful. In the last picture, to the far right, what type of plate coral is that? I like it a lot

S

siptang

Because of your tank you gained +10 on xp and + 10 on awesome ness.
(sorry was playing rpg game all day on my phone..)

btwk12

i didn't know that you could click on the pictures to make them larger til just now! lol it helps to see the tank a little bit better. but i just added 3 ultra grade acro's and they are amazing in person. it has been a while since i lat posted but i now have 4 aqua illuminatin led mod's and they are def way better than i thought they wre gonna be. i only run my whites on 30% at peak and blues at 78% (slowly gonna get blues to 100%) and they are great for growth and no heat at all. i actually had to get another heater to keep my tank at 78 because it's gettin pretty cold here where im at(too quick) still run the turf scrubber and that is by far the best thing i have added to my set up. i was for a long time getting a better skimmer but i didnt because the scrubber does almost to good. i have a yellow tang and i want to have a little algae for him. so i still run a junk hob skimmer just to keep the excess nutrients down. i figure it would take too much coral food if i upgraded my skimmer and now i am actually thinking of takin the skimmer away for good to see what happens.

btwk12

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelerjp98 http:///t/388635/18-months-pics#post_3428560
The tank looks wonderful. In the last picture, to the far right, what type of plate coral is that? I like it a lot

there is a orange cap all the way to right about 10'' and just a lil bit to the left and up a lil more there is a green cap with purple rim about 5'' my best freind knows a proffesional photagrapher and he's going to see if he will snap a few shots of my tank and i will then put them on here maybe he can get the pic's to look like the actual color's and no glares

travelerjp98

Quote:
Originally Posted by btwk12 http:///t/388635/18-months-pics#post_3428570
there is a orange cap all the way to right about 10'' and just a lil bit to the left and up a lil more there is a green cap with purple rim about 5'' my best freind knows a proffesional photagrapher and he's going to see if he will snap a few shots of my tank and i will then put them on here maybe he can get the pic's to look like the actual color's and no glares
I love them...