180g reef tank and all equipment for sale

surferboy

I have just broken down my 180g reef tank and selling all the equipment. The following is a list of what is availble.
1). Aqualogics 1/3hp inline chiller
2). LifeReef SLF1-200 sump
3). LifeReef VS2-24" protein skimmer
4). Little Giant 4MDQX-SC pump for skimmer
5). Iwaki MD100RLT main circulation pump
6). LifeReef LCR2 calcium reactor
7). (3) LifeReef filter cylinders
8). ClearwaterTech 1200 ozone generator
9). Neptune Systems Aqua Controller II w/temp, orp and PH probs
10). LifeReef float switch
11). Complete 6' Hamilton lighting system w/ (2) 165w actinics and (3) 175w metal halides.
also have the kit to upgrade the halides to 250w but never installed. The (3) 250w
halide bulbs are still in the package and never used.
I am willing to give away the 180g AllGlass tank w/ stand and canopy all in cherry wood if willing to pick up in New Jersey.
This is a great setup of equipment that was only used for about 8 months and is like new. I will sell the componets seperatly. Email me with any questions you may have and offers on the equipment to the following address.
diverjoe@comcast.net[/B]

tomisfast

What do you mean by give away the tank, stand and canopy if picked up? I will come and get it. Do you have a price list for the various equipment?

surferboy

Just like to ad says. If you have a truck and guys to pick up and take away the tank it is yours. Don't want to bother selling it. As far as the equipment I am taking offers, but be realistic with the pricing. What peices are you interested in?

surferboy

If you are interested in having a FREE 180g reef ready tank with stand and canopy and willing to pick up. I am in the Ocean county area of NJ then email me to make arrangements to pick up. The equipment I am selling.

bronco300

:happyfish i want ittttttt....
why must i be in this cursed state of Indiana where there is hardly anyone!! lol...i wish i could have it.
:happyfish

briant0625

if you can wait till next week I will take the tank I live in toms river I might be interestead In the filter and the chiller also

tomisfast

I could pick it up tuesday 16th or sunday 21st. Email me at tomisfast@juno if I did not miss out already. I should have left my e-mail the first time.
Thanks,
Tom

af_hall14

Originally Posted by Surferboy
I do have a few people interested in the tank already, but all of the equipment is still available. Thanks
How much for the protein skimmer? If you don't want to post it here, then email to af_hall14@yahoo.com
THANKS!!