180gal RR Oak Stand/Canopy SE Michigan

xbenx92713

here are some more pics of the setup
as you can see the light rack however the reflector and sockets are not included
the stand was also re-inforced with 2x4's and the left side has functional drawers...
the right side is just for looks...but it does look good eh? :)
also the plumbing is not connected that is why it is sitting like that...and that is a pic of the sump...everything on it and in it is included
i almost forgot...the top of the tank was cracked 4 years ago...accidently lifted the tank from the middle :( woops... it has been glued and braced over the cracks...not to worry because it does not bow,shift,move, or have any problems at all...you cant even see it either so no physical dmg....like i said it has been this way for 4 years and i gaurantee it will never have any problems...think of it this way...we just made it stronger than it originally was hehe.
It must be gone by this weekend so i can set up my new 300
i had to add a pic of it to show it off lol
one more thing...all that nasty stuff on the tank is sand and from emptying it

xbenx92713

Well...i need to hear from a few people on this site and a few people on --...since they would be driving and actually picking it up they get first dibs but if they dont want it then its yours...i will let you know by tomarrow or saturday night

sillynecco

do you have an email and a phone number i could get a hold of you at? Ill be in detriot at 5 tomorrow.
Am I right when I say this tank setup can be plugged in and ready to start running?
Let me know.

xbenx92713

payments are a no go...however i will accept a $300 deposit and must be picked up the following week along with the rest of the money...it does not leave the house until paid for

xbenx92713

Sold to woodruff....however i do have a 120gal that is now up for sale....its glass with dual overflow boxes in the corners, 4ftx2ftx2ft....comes with 55gal sump undernieth stand, canopy, mag 18 pump, sand...durso returns....very nice setup
i also have a ton of corals that i am selling and/or fragging
i will get more info later tonite or tomarrow

xbenx92713

lol...im working on the 300 right now...got to buff out a few very very minor scratches...and built the stand and canopy...out of 3/4 oak hehe....ill prove it can be done....and then drill it plumb it and walla...i have one sweet ass 300gal tank lol
it'll be a while til i sell the 120 ;)...i have to get the 300 setup first

xbenx92713

yes the 120gal is still for sale...
well it depends...for the tank stand canopy sand sump i want 600
as for the corals..lol...alot....here is a pic of the tank and some of the corals
everything is fragable...here is a short list...call me for some prices
734-341-3095

Deepwater bali Blue table$40/frag
ORA Blue tort- $50/frag
Deswali’s-$35/frag
Someonisis-$35/frag
Green poccilli
Green digi
Purple digi
Red digi
Ceralisis
Pink birds
Green birds
Purple birds
Blue sylo
Rosaria
Orange encrusting cap
Red cap
Green cap
Purple cap
Potato chip coral
Blue milli
Green milli
Green slimmer
Pagoda cup
Scroll coral
Several mushrooms
Pink pallys
Several zoos
Green blasto’s
2 very large open brains
huge hydno’s
6 head green torch very big!
3 deresa clams
and several other corals have yet to list

joe123

I warn everyone this guy is not who you thik he is. he ripped me off on a deal that was suppose to be a trade and never sent me his part and I was out over 100 bucks plus sending the light to him priority. let me ever see you mr ---- con artist grandpa had a camera shop and had to sell to get you out of trouble you are a scum punk

joe123

do you have a current 36" pc light for sale? i sent you one and you never sent me the 48" light on your side. so I was wondering if I could buy it back?