1guydude picture thread

pegasus

I always overbuild, no matter what I'm building. I certainly don't want to get everything set up and then find out it isn't strong enough!!! :eek:

1guydude

Lil update. Still need to brace my floor. Sand or remove grease from stand. Paint stand. Get stand inside.
Lol
Any day now...o boy.

D

1guydude

Well been awhile since I updated here. My salt level was low :/. Working on that.

I've made a bunch of frags of these. Can anyone id? Sold to me as mohawks.

Thxs D

pegasus

Could be labeled as most anything, depending on the vendor. Look like Purple People Eaters to me, but then again... that's just a name someone tagged on to a purple critter.

1guydude

Lil update here. 120g Marineland broke down. Added the coral to the front tank and put the fish in the qt/holding tank.
Hopefully gonna brace me floor monday. We will c
D

pegasus

Lil update here. 120g Marineland broke down. Added the coral to the front tank and put the fish in the qt/holding tank.
Hopefully gonna brace me floor monday. We will c
D
Wow... what happened? Did the tank get trashed? :eek:

I hope your floor didn't give way. I have a dirt floor basement underneath my 125, and I knew the floor couldn't possibly hold it as it was. I bought a couple of 6'x6' treated posts and laid them perpendicular to the floor joists, built a couple of 2"x10" beams, and installed four 10,000 lb floor jacks to support the weight of the tank and all it's contents. Yeah, it was a little overkill, but I like to err on the safe side... lol! :cool:

2quills

Bummer man. I lost a couple of nice breeding pairs of cichlids that way. Was at work when it happened. Least you got to save some of your live stock.