1journeyman

schneidts

Originally Posted by Phixer
I always though you attracted more flies with dog sh** probably why the controversial threads are so much fun IMO. Its amusing to watch how some folks try to influence the moderators by playing a subtle game of patronization and suck up attempting to subconciencioulsy influence or sway their viewpoints. Behavioral studies have been done on this tactic and over time it is proven to work through repetition and association. Snakes for example
For instance if someone constantly complains it's easy to associate the complaint with truth due to repetition whether it's true or not. Popularity and saying whats right are often unrelated. Its interesting how some like to pretend that they are victims when proven wrong. They know this, are experts at manipulation and have mastered this tactic, they are able to control many forms of communication this way. In reality it is thier own lack of intellect or skill to factually support an opposing viewpoint.
I don't know...my wife complains and nags me all the time, but I just tone her out.

Then again, I just blindly follow directions. I didn't even open your link you told me to ignore.

torno

You did the right thing Journeyman, there's a line between debating and attacking and he obviously crossed it.
And how you can even compare a thread about someones sick animal with your disgusting attacking of other people is beyond me.

watson3

Originally Posted by Torno
You did the right thing Journeyman, there's a line between debating and attacking and he obviously crossed it.

There is a difference in attacking someone and insinuating something..You just took it wrong...I disagree with all Homosexuality in general, therefore not discriminating....You just took it to be offensive