2 tiger oscars for free in chicago area

jr2857

2 free tiger oscars in the chicago area. 1 is 2inches long 1 is 2.5 inches long. will not sell if below 55 and even then that's not big enough for the long run. can some PLEASE take em. they need a better home than my 29

ohioguy06

Originally Posted by jr2857
2 free tiger oscars in the chicago area. 1 is 2inches long 1 is 2.5 inches long. will not sell if below 55 and even then that's not big enough for the long run. can some PLEASE take em. they need a better home than my 29

Jr will you ship.

ohioguy06

And on the note i have a 100 gal tank that they will live in during the winter and summers are spent in the outdoor coy pond

jr2857

Originally Posted by Ohioguy06
And on the note i have a 100 gal tank that they will live in during the winter and summers are spent in the outdoor coy pond
oh yeah you told me about that!!!

clown123

THEY GET HUUUUUUGE i use to have fresh i breed jack dempsys and convicts and i had an oscar aboutr 12-15in HUGE! in my 55g but was so friendly. i hope these 2find a nice home.

ohioguy06

Originally Posted by clown123
THEY GET HUUUUUUGE i use to have fresh i breed jack dempsys and convicts and i had an oscar aboutr 12-15in HUGE! in my 55g but was so friendly. i hope these 2find a nice home.
Well im hoping to add to the collection i have of them now i have four full growns that range from 12 -16 inches i have 2 red tigers and 2 snowflake albinos 2 more will be the set and hopefully i will wind up makeing another breeding pair!

jr2857

a few months ago i had a dream of getting pairs of oscars. breeding them then selling their 2000 babies for alot of $$$$$. that won't come true now since i'm so addicted to SW fish. ok back to the post. emperor11 said you can put it in a bag 3 times (overlapped) put it in a box with styrofoam and he says probably a .5% chance of dying. notice the .

emperor11

Originally Posted by clown123
o ur in chicago HEATING PADS like those hot hand thingys.
NO!! I have seen these malfunction WAY too many times. Luckily, the trip from Illinois to Ohio is terribly far, and I think that as long as there is plenty of styrafoam packaging material, that that will be enough insulation for the fish. Plus, lets get real here...OSCARS. They're INDESTRUCTIBLE.
~Emperor

ohioguy06

Well you can guarentee they will be going to a good home here and will live the rest of there lives as happy oscars!

emperor11

Originally Posted by Ohioguy06
Well you can guarentee they will be going to a good home here and will live the rest of there lives as happy oscars!
I second this. I know OhioGuy...your oscars will be so happy living with him. Trust me...the overnight shipping cost is worth it. They're going to the BEST possible home an oscar can go to. Its like Oscar Heaven.