200ish gallon tank diary

runn3rb3an

Hey everyone I haven't been around for a while but I just got a new tank around 200 gallons and I'm pretty exited somi thought I might start a build thread.
Right now I plan on going reef and have been trying to stock up on corals to transfer later. Pics later tonight!

runn3rb3an

Thanks guys! congrats on your "modification." haha I don't know how else to say it. This is kind of a consolidation of all the tanksI have had into one haha. I have been focusing on school a lot and my new car but I saw a 200 gallon for 200 bucks in almost perfect condition and I couldn't pass it up.
As of now I have;
flame angel
Pair of anthias (just got them today so we'll see how long that lasts)
passar angel jv. (hopefully it will behave)
royal gramma
yashia goby
maroon clown
^these will stay^
some damsels
hawkfish
lunare wrasse
^these need to go^
Almost everything is ready except for the stand witch should be dropped off by gramps tomorrow
Im going to try to take some pics now and see how it goes.

runn3rb3an

Anyone know why I wouldn't have permission to create attachments? I tried inserting an image but i guess that didn't work either

runn3rb3an

I go to attachments and swf says I don't have permission to create attachments. Then I went to insert image, picked my image, and put it in then pressed ok but the screen went away and nothing happened

runn3rb3an

the back was peeling off so I tried spray painting it and the colors were too off. I just scraped the whole back off for now. 12x 39 t5 and 4 powerbrite leds;)

meowzer

Nice stuff....I hope you are going to have a good background on the tank since it will be right in front of a window

runn3rb3an

yea I think the were just going to end up attaching a plain black background but we'll see. Nothing fun yet just some basic corals

nissan577

woah! another tank :). cant wait for this baby to be built! so excited!!!!! following this one for sure!

runn3rb3an

I got the sand hood and r.o started today! this thing goes so slow

The stand will be wrapped and finished as well as the hood painted