210 Gallon Complete Reef Ready Setup For Sale

scarface

yes i am still interested in the lights as well, i previously left an email before atop, so please let me know...

jamie814

Originally Posted by dockery07
What were you asking for the set up? I am in Milwaukee
I have everything sold as of now except the Tunze Wavebox. If this changes or a buyer backs out I will let everyone know.
Thanks

jamie814

Originally Posted by Jer4916
jamie,
whats the wave box?
It's hard to say go to the link below to see one in action, you will not get more natural flow in your tank than what this thing can do and best of all you need NO other powerheads in the tank with it on. I had the wave box on the same cycle as my lights then at night the wavebox would shut off and a smaller powerhead would turn on for calmer seas at night. The waves move the water back and forth and also move the entire tank volume in a circular patern as well basically the water would move 2 inches one way and the back 1 inch the other way to make ocelating current within the waves. The wave height and power is completly adjustable via the controler but the wave speed is dependant on the length of the tank the longer the tank the slower the swaying back and fourth of water and corals. In my tank you cannot see the top waterline movement like you can in the video, so all you see is the corals swaying just like they do in the ocean. When I first installed it the fish would sway a little too but they learned to swim in it as well. It almost wants to make you sea sick staring at the tank with it on if you are not used to it
You will not find these any cheaper than $500 new ***********.com sells them. I beleive I said I would let it go for $250. Anyway let me know if you want it.
http://www.greatsagehabibi.com/repository/TunzeBox.mpg
(give it a bit to download)

jamie814

Everything in the Tank is back up for sale. The person that was going to buy the livestock and everything backed out.

jamie814

Originally Posted by Scarface
i still want the lights!

Sounds good. We still have to sell everything in the tank first but we will definatly let you know when that has happened

payne66801

You have any issues with your copperband eating the corals or anenomies???
How big is he?
If he is for sale I would come get him with the rock..

jamie814

Originally Posted by payne66801
You have any issues with your copperband eating the corals or anenomies???
How big is he?
If he is for sale I would come get him with the rock..
The copperband was actually already sold to a friend. He is the only thing that has been sold from our livestock. We forgot to put on our cleaner shrimp if you were interested in those. Let us know for sure if you want the 100 lbs of rock.

ryansholl

Could I possibly get a picture of the xmas tree rock, bubble tip, zoos, and mushrooms? Also in Iowa, would make a trip up for that much stuff.
Thanks
oh, pics can be emailed to ryansholl@yahoo.com. Thanks again.

yas2903

intrested in tank,stand,lights,sump,refuge and the canopy if it still for sale willing to pay $1000 if your willing to let it go email me at yas2903@aol.com and if your will to ship to NY 10701.