210 Gallon Complete Reef Ready Setup For Sale

jamie814

Originally Posted by yas2903
intrested in tank,stand,lights,sump,refuge and the canopy if it still for sale willing to pay $1000 if your willing to let it go email me at yas2903@aol.com and if your will to ship to NY 10701.
The light is sold I will sell you the tank/stand and sump for $750 if you arrange and pay for the freight shipping, it would be nearly 400lbs to ship and expensive

jamie814

Originally Posted by DELLARD
Do you still have the tunze wave box?
yes I do $250 to my paypal account (hageman814@msn.com and it's yours I will ship it as soon as I receive payment. You'll allso get tracking info at that time. Thanks

jamie814

Originally Posted by yas2903
how much is it to my area code if the price is right we can make a deal.
If you want the tank and stand shipped you will have to arrange and pay for shipping I do not know how much it would cost to ship but it would be in the hundreds for sure.

payne66801

I just put pen to paper and if I drive the 8rs to get the rock it will cost me too much. It is almost 600 miles one way. I would love to get the rock but it is just tooo far. If it was not sub zero I would have you ship it but I would hate to kill the rock you have worked so hard on.

jer4916

I would like to offer a word of creditability to Jamie and his wife, I recently purchased there whole live stock, i.e. fish/corals/verts…etc …they were very generous and very caring with there animals…. They are all in amazing shape! They did an even better job packing the animals to make sure they are safe, so if you are looking to buy there rock or sand know that they will give you amazing service and your product will be even more amazing!
Thank you guys!

T

tangdiver

All good from these guys... I can second that info on their job well done...

jamie814

Originally Posted by Scarface
yes i am still interested in the lights as well, i previously left an email before atop, so please let me know...

The lights are yours if you want them they are ready to be shipped!! It was $500 plus $60 to ship to you. That includes $500 worth of insurance if a bulb would break or it would get damaged it will be replaced free of charge. If you want it just send the $560 to my paypal account (hageman814@msn.com) and I will get it out to you via UPS right away.

scarface

i think ill take it...i just gotta find out tonite from the girl friend if she wants to buy me a nice gift but definetly by tomorrow ull have an answer as im trying to replace my pc lighting on my new 125 and that 72" will go really nice!!

jamie814

Originally Posted by Scarface
i think ill take it...i just gotta find out tonite from the girl friend if she wants to buy me a nice gift but definetly by tomorrow ull have an answer as im trying to replace my pc lighting on my new 125 and that 72" will go really nice!!
sounds good will hold it till I hear back from you first

scarface

ok i just found out i would have to wait till jan. 3rd but if u can wait till then i will defintely take em i ask u please wait till then lol i really really need them my anem. is not looking good right now so if u can wait ill take em i promise

dkwick

Interested in one of the Quiet One pumps. Can you email me details on it as far as noise? I want to place one inside my main tank behind rock for current. I have a 90 gallon tank. Would noise be an issue?
Email me at dgwminot@yahoo.com and you may have a deal on one.