210 Reef Tank Pictures 03.08.07

efishnsea

Originally Posted by joncat24
amazing pics as always!!
It looks like you have different lights on the ends now????
did you change em for the sps???
Thanks joncat24, thats funny very few people notice that. I got a deal on the lights from the LFS when I set it up and ended up with 2 different brands of ballasts which as you can tell produce different colors from the 10k coralvue bulbs. The two on the ends are the same and the center one is different....It works out good as my ricordea and such dont get blasted compared to the end bulbs.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by Jesses89
very nice tank!
how much does it cost to operate per month? im talking about the lighting.
i want a tank as big as that but the maintenance bills it would bring is what keeps me away.
Thanks.......I would guess the 3-250's and 4 96w compacts cost approx. $55-$75/mth :notsure:

efishnsea

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
ill take the orange, blue pink and green rics..lol..huh ..i wish....best tank ive seen with that many corals.....

cash check or charge
thanks

W

wbsurfer101

Will someone explain to the the type of coral second down. IN his second poast of pictures. BUt they are amazeing. Brain coral of some sort?

S

scorpiojkd

my tank wants to be just like your tank when it grows up

goingpoor

i think thats the prettiest tank ive ever seen awsome,your making me more excited to set up my 240 and i have to wait for my hard wood floors to be done,but they start monday so next week have no choice have to tare down my 110 for them to do the floors its going to be such a mess.

isistius

james-
i'm coming to steal all of your rics and zoos
jeff
btw- you better let me know when you're ready to frag some more

saltn00b

LOL hey efish , i just realized I have your Pink zoos (that actually came from your tank, 2nd pic #23) you traded with my brother Isistius a while back!