210 Reef Tank Pictures 03.08.07

S

spike_501

hi, would you please email some pictures of a full shot of your tank to me email so i can see your rock work and corals in more detail as the pics are quite small on here, its levdon01@aol.com thankyou!

efishnsea

Originally Posted by Dual45s
You know, up until I saw these pictures I was dead-set on never having a tank with coral in it...so thanks for that.
:hilarious
yep its pretty easy to get hooked on the saltwater bug

efishnsea

Originally Posted by ricks280
i think you should donate that tank to australia! well? ill make it easier for you, just drop it at my house and ill take it from there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hilarious great work
(rick)
Thanks
I bet shipping would be in the millions
, have you every scuba/snorkeled the Great Barrier Reef in person, I bet its awesome, I hope to get there soon.
Cheers
efish :happyfish nsea

efishnsea

Originally Posted by m0nk
Wow. Ok, wow doesn't cover it, but wow! Anytime you want to frag some of those rics let me know.

Thanks
, I'll keep you in mind.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by iampumpkinman
you have 225 different animals for a cleanup crew?
my god! :scared:
Yea somewhere around 200 blue leggies and 50 turbos

efishnsea

Originally Posted by spike_501
hi, would you please email some pictures of a full shot of your tank to me email so i can see your rock work and corals in more detail as the pics are quite small on here, its levdon01@aol.com thankyou!
u got mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

spike_501

Originally Posted by efishnsea
u got mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thankyou very much appreciate it will be showing other uk marinists!

efishnsea

you shoudl post this on www.ratemyfishtank.com theres some lovely tanks on there but i dnt think any are this nice. only downside is you have very little fish! but the coral make up for it . wow!
Thanks!!!I'll check it out

efishnsea

Originally Posted by Tiberius
Holy Cow!!! That is a lot of coral!!! That would look great on a postcard! Congrats on your success!! I suppose living here in Fla with that kind of money invested, you must have a generator in case of one of those bad boys knocking out the power. Me, I just wake up every hour and use a big cup to aerate the water.

Thanks and yes a generator is a must have....Frances and Jeanne took care of the cottage I was living in, it was a mess
. I managed to save 70% of the corals in my old 75g :joy: , it was tough though no power for three weeks for Frances and another 3 for Jeanne
. I now have a generator and it saved my butt when Wilma came through
, 2.5 weeks no power. Thanks again for the comments

efishnsea

ok i just have three random questions about your tank....where do you live? have you got a house alarm? do you have a big dog? if so is he occupied with a squeekey chicken leg or something? haha! well i can honestly say after seeing them pics i said to myself this is a tank that has been running a few good years but was amazed when you said it was only 20 or so months! also i never thought id say this but them ricordeas seem to be a pest in your tank and preading like a weed oh god what a stressful problem to have eh??? wel folks this is what marine keeping is all about aint it. but i love the way you say "heres a few more pictures" yeah a few more...as if we arnt jealous enoguh already! how did you get that rock layout with the cave in the centre i would like to do that with my new tank when it comes but looks bit dodgey! carry on with the good work.

jawfish101

I want one! I wish all my rics would grow like that. I love the way your GSP has grown, and from the looks of your frag tank, you're not having any issues getting that to grow either, eh?!
I like the color effect your lights have on all of the corals (brighter at the ends, bluer in the middle)
Oh yeah, the red Blastos in your 2nd pic third post don't look very happy about life.
Absolutely amazingly wonderfully beautiful tank!!
P.S. If you wake up one day and the lock on your door is broken-and nothings been stolen-and you have someone with their face about an inch from the glass and drooling over your tank....it's me. Now that everyone has seen these, you might want to reinforce your locks and windows....

efishnsea

Originally Posted by ckjess19
Your tank is the most beautiful tank I have ever seen.
Thanks for the comment

pontius

beautiful beautiful tank. I've got a 180 (same dimensions, just 6" shorter) that I want to get to that point, but I've only got about 6 different corals right now (I'm finally done with the fish stocking though).
what kind of lighting are you running on that tank? I've got 2x400 MH and 6x55 pc on mine.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by ckjess19
Your tank is the most beautiful tank I have ever seen.
Thanks I really appreciate the comment.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by Pontius
beautiful beautiful tank. I've got a 180 (same dimensions, just 6" shorter) that I want to get to that point, but I've only got about 6 different corals right now (I'm finally done with the fish stocking though).
what kind of lighting are you running on that tank? I've got 2x400 MH and 6x55 pc on mine.
I'm running 3-10K 250HM's and 4-96W 420nm PC's.
Thanks