210 setup

nitro dave

eveything going in this tank is from my 75 that has be running for about three years and I just just 60 more pounds of rock last week to add to the 100 pounds I already had. I think I will get about 100 more pounds as soon as i can.

wangotango

well, for the mean time you can use it as a bath tub for your kids
i cant wait to see this thing up and running. is it going to be a reef or aggressive?

nitro dave

I will use live rock and a fuge , skimmer cant wait to get it up and running I have all next week off so I cant work on it and I will post pics as I go

nitro dave

ok, I will be starting on it this weekend and then I will post some more pics but befor I start I want to suport my floor so I am going under the house and put some block under the floor where the tank will be sitting.

lion_crazz

210 gallon tanks are fantastic! I am so glad that I made the upgrade to a 210, and I am sure you will be too.
Can't wait to see more pics as you get it set-up!
Good luck and ask tons of questions if you have any!!

nitro dave

well, I bought a ro/di unit but it wont be here until wensday, so I have been going to wal-mart at buying ro from the machine but I am getting tired of lugging water home already so I think I will just wait until my unit gets here to fill the rest of it up.

nitro dave

well my wife just brought this home and it almost flew into the tank already so I guess I need to make me a canopy or do somthing dont want a bird in my tank. :thinking:

sagxman

My bird flew into my tank once. Scared the poop outa me. I haven't learned my lesson yet though. I still keep it uncoverd and do a lot of praying.

nitro dave

I hope that never happens :scared: I went a head and put some water that I had from my 75 that put it about half full so I put my sand in so now I have a sand storm now im just waitting for it to clear up some.