210 Tank Pics...11-01-06....New Rock and Corals

efishnsea

Originally Posted by Mr. Guitar
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those Green Star Polyps are beautiful!!!
Thanks, they are becomming a pain in the butt. They sting and kill everything they come in contact with :mad: .

efishnsea

Originally Posted by JayC
Looks like you have to many rics!!! You want to give me some?
lol jk
Sweet tank!!!!!
-Josh
Thanks
, rics are one of my favorite corals, so easy and very colorful...

crox

Originally Posted by efishnsea
Alright I wanted to know myself about 350 polyps

Cool. Now can send me a few!!!

jayc

Originally Posted by efishnsea
Thanks
, rics are one of my favorite corals, so easy and very colorful...
Mine too!!
-Josh

laddy

Originally Posted by NEreef
i don't think i can give an adequate compliment without swearing. very nice tank.
Ya, no %^%$$ uh?

efishnsea

Thanks everyone
, thats funny I lost my last girlfriend over it....lol I made sure that the next one would be okay with her comming second to the tank.
hehe
efish :happyfish nsea

triga22

How can these people say too much rock. Thats what a reef it. I think it looks amazing. Do you think yellow tangs leave the rocks by much.. No or they will get gobbled up. They just graze all day. BEAUTIFUL TANK

goodwin9

Awsome looking tank
Wish I had half of your coarls in my 210. What do you feed and what supplements do you add to keep them looking so good :notsure:

efishnsea

Originally Posted by TriGa22
How can these people say too much rock. Thats what a reef it. I think it looks amazing. Do you think yellow tangs leave the rocks by much.. No or they will get gobbled up. They just graze all day. BEAUTIFUL TANK
I dont know, IMO the more rock the more life!!!!!! Thanks for the comments

efishnsea

Originally Posted by goodwin9
Awsome looking tank
Wish I had half of your coarls in my 210. What do you feed and what supplements do you add to keep them looking so good :notsure:
I feed the fish every 3 or so days, 6 fish total. They are all fat and happy!!! I had not done a water change in 1.5 years since the initial cycle. Just adding iodine and iron. After doing some reading on this board I realized that my reef was surviving not thriving
. I have started doing 40g changes every 4-6 wks. I use the water from the Gulfstream offshore here in Jupiter. Its normally only a couple miles out... Basically that is it I have tried to keep it as simple as possible... Thanks for the compliments....

efish :happyfish nsea