220,000 Gallon Aquarium...

fishfanny79

Hope you all enjoy...my next project is taking pics of MY tank before I give my mom back her camera. LOL So be on the lookout for pics of my 215 gallon TANG REEF TANK. I'm sure the tang police will be on the lookout!

jayc

Awesome pics! Thanks so much for sharring them. I wish I could go to that aquarium it looks awesome. Cant wait to see some of your tank.
Josh

flux

In that lagoon tank were the mangroves live? I would love to find a way to make artificial mangrove roots for a tank like that. Anyone ever tried it?

mimzy

FishFan - that was TRULY awesome. Thank you so much!!!!! The aquarium in New Jersey makes me want to gouge my eyes out
...and I haven't been able to get down to Baltimore in the looooongest time...
I've been DYING for a decent aquarium visit....this helped!!
You rock

robchuck

Thanks for sharing; those are some incredible tanks!
I'm a tang fan as well, and enjoyed the pics of that tank especially. That RS Sailfin is impressive! I have a 10 year-old RS Sailfin in my tank that I've always thought was "filled out", but the one in the pic is just huge!
I think you named all of the tangs in the first tang pic except for a Convict that I noticed streaking through the shot.

#1catfish

well, since I am a HUGE fan of Rays, Lobsters, and Sea Turtles, I really loved these pics! you rock! Th reefs were beautiful too!

carshark

great pictures thanks
but for the life of me I couldnt find the mandarin. im going to see if i can get this picture blown up a bit...