gasguzzler

Ive bought every series on DVD. Such a great show, even though last season wasnt really that great. Its been so long I forgot how the last one ended!

scoobydoo

Starts tomorrow, Sun. 8-10 with another episode Monday 8-10. Husband loves the show but I'll be watching Desparate Housewifes!

mukiwa

I have really started to like it and my Mom loves it... But we both missed the First season...we started watching at the end of the frist and been watching since...

reptifish

the makers of that show really know how to gut us hooked tonights is gonna be great what do u think is gonna happen with deb?

reptifish

I forgot its even better w/o kim lol and i hate uum forgot her name but the new ctu leader she a b!-#$ lol at my house we all think shes in on it

gasguzzler

Somebodys leakin info!
What do you mean its better WITHOUT Elisha Cuthbert? Great eye candy! Let me wipe up the drool.:joy:

badasstang

Not trying to be a jerk here...but I find it quite odd that in 24 hours he never uses the restroom? :nervous: Within 3 or 4 days (can't remember what season they are on) he loses his wife, and is seeing someone else?
If he lived this hectic of a life he is going to be dead at the end of the week....do you think season 6 will have 4 episodes in a church?
But then again, I like the OC, which is INCREDIBLY realistic.:hilarious

badasstang

Oh alright, I was wondering that after I posted my message. I started waching it the first season, but once you miss a show or two, you are screwed.

mukiwa

I don't think their CTU boss is in it but she is pain in the -** of a boss... I doubt it but not for sure that she is in it... I just recorded all the 4 hours of it and then watched it nonstop with NO ADDS... it was great...