240 Finally Set Up And Running

triggernut

Originally Posted by goingpoor

Hi,
I must say that is one aweome tank! Tell me about going broke!
I have a 75 gallon andI'm in like 3 grands already with the up keep and all. IWANT A 180 SOON!
MY 5 GIRLS HAVE DRAINED ME OUT! GOOD LUCK AND KEEP EM PICS COMING!
TRIGGS

joojoo

Looks great! I'm in Granger, never seen someone close by on the forums, cool

Triggs, lol, I think I have the same amount in my 29!

triggernut

Originally Posted by joojoo
Looks great! I'm in Granger, never seen someone close by on the forums, cool

Triggs, lol, I think I have the same amount in my 29!

:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

peter1215

awesome tank . did u paint the back glass black and what are the measurement? I'm getting a 210 next week . Its 72x24x29. Im still debating what to do with the back glass. not sure if to paint it or leave it as is.

tony_zzz

Nice Tank, 1 thing I see is that the access to the bottom of the tank, those doors are small.I bet 1 day you will wish you gotten them bigger. I have a 209/84x24x24
and I wish my doors where bigger..

goingpoor

Originally Posted by Tony_ZZZ
Nice Tank, 1 thing I see is that the access to the bottom of the tank, those doors are small.I bet 1 day you will wish you gotten them bigger. I have a 209/84x24x24
and I wish my doors where bigger..
ya i tryed telling my husband that when he built it.lol

goingpoor

Originally Posted by peter1215
awesome tank . did u paint the back glass black and what are the measurement? I'm getting a 210 next week . Its 72x24x29. Im still debating what to do with the back glass. not sure if to paint it or leave it as is.

yes i painted the back of the tank i always like black you can see everything better,the tank is 8 feet long by 2feet wide by 2feet high

goingpoor

my tank is Acrylic there is no overflow boxes unfurtunatly,and i got my tank from a lfs it was a tank they had set up for saltwater fish and they where wonting to get red of to make more room snatched it up for 1,500 and rebuilt stand and made a canopy for it.plus it came with the filter (400 wet dry ) and he hooked me up with sand and everything else i needed must i say < i love my lfs >....

goingpoor

Originally Posted by Freaky's Reef
I painted mine blue, but should have been darker. I do alot of diving and the backdrop in the ocean is dark blue.

it looks good that color too i just perfer black it actually had blue paint on it that i removed,very nice tank