250 Gallon Acrylic Complete Setup Inc. Fish For Sale

randy 13

250 Gallon Clarity Plus Reef Ready (Acrylic) Aquarium
Black Acrylic Stand
Black Acrylic Cap (no top on cap - it is open to allow cleaning without removing cap)
2 - Tidepool II Filters that are connected with bulkheads/shutoff
Red Sea Berlin in sump Skimmer
3 - Supreme Mag 9 Pumps (one is only 4 weeks old)
2 - 300 Watt Heaters
Mixture of Fiji Live Rock/Lava Rock/ and either Tufa or Lace Rock (I can't remember the difference) probably 125 pounds total or more.
Fish: All sizes are approximate
Lion - 9" from mouth to end of tail
Lunare Wrase - 8"
Tomato Clown - 3.5"
3 Striped Squirrel - vary in size 3" to 5"
Undulated Trigger - 4"
Niger Trigger - 4"
Chocolate Chip Starfish
Green Brittle Starfish
The lion will eat thawed out Formula One. You throw in a cube and he'll just eat it whole. I'm not sure how many he eats at a time. All other fish eat a mixture of Formula One, Formula Two, and Brine Shrimp. They are all fat and healthy.
Helping a friend sell this. It is at his car dealership. He is willing to part out but doesn't want to do it a little here and a little there.
The aquarium does have scratches. But it is an impressive tank. Here are the measurements.
Tank - 5' x 2' x 3'
Stand - 33" tall
Cap - 6" tall
Acrylic thickness - 3/4"
There is no bowing to this tank
Basically the tank and stand are almost 8 feet tall.
It is a see through tank. The overflow is in the middle
This tank is located in Missouri about 30 minutes west of Springfield.
email me at itsmerandy@direcway.com
However, I will have to reply on this forum. We had a house fire and are at a rental. We are sharing a friends' wireless internet connection so at this time I can receive email but cannot return it. I can always give you a call if you email me your phone number.
I do not want to ship anything due to the size of these fish.
I know he was asking about $2300 for everything but is taking offers. And like I said - he's willing to part out.
Thanks - Tammy (Randy's wife)
P.S. Forgot to say it has just a single strip fluorescent light. Rock is in pretty good shape - has a little green slime starting but not bad. They just started using RO/DI.

podo

Gota price for the following items if parting out?
2 - 300 Watt Heaters
Mixture of Fiji Live Rock/Lava Rock/ and either Tufa or Lace Rock (I can't remember the difference) probably 125 pounds total or more.

randy 13

Lighting is just a NO light maybe 4' long.
Don't have pictures yet. I'm waiting to get my digital back from being cleaned from the fire we had.
Podo: Are you looking for individual prices or a price if you took the items you listed?

druid1547

I know there is a post asking about these items. But interested too. Let me know if not sold. druid1547@earthlink.net :happyfish

randy 13

2 - Tidepool II Filters that are connected with bulkheads/shutoff $250
Red Sea Berlin in sump Skimmer $120
3 - Supreme Mag 9 Pumps (one is only 4 weeks old) The newer one $65, the other two $40 each.
2 - 300 Watt Heaters $10.00 each
The rock $250
I can't say exactly how much rock or how much is live and how much is the other.
Of course, make offers.
If you are interested in any of it, let me know. I will have to verify prices with my friend. But he can't let it go until he sells the fish...obviously.

randy 13

Finally have photos. Sorry if they're not very clear. Still learning how to use the new digital camera.
Tammy

cbort

I have 700.00 to spend and i just found a nice LARGE tank for dirt cheap 300.00 so i think i will go for that one first and see Thanks though
Curtis

randy 13

Just a bump. I am helping break this tank down in 2 - 3 weeks.
I prefer not to ship the fish. I'm in the Springfield, MO area.
Tank, stand, cap $1300
2 Tidepool II Filters $ 250
Older Mag 9.5 $ 40 each
Newer Mag 9.5 $ 60
Berlin Skimmer $ 120
Rock - after taking a closer look - there's not near as much as I thought. I have no idea how much. It is a mixture of live rock/tufa or lace/lava
Green Brittle and Chocolate Chip are sold.
I'm not really sure what to ask on the fish.
If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll figure a price.