25g Angler Tank Build.

crypt keeper

i love how every picture looks like an ad or commercial for that product. LOL. It must be your job. Along with hand modeling

cranberry

I got the pieces but the screws didn't fit!! I just painted the screws. I swear.....
and I did.....
a few times......

fishkid13

Wow you just can't take a break, I guess this is what happens when you have to many tanks and someone doesn't want you to have another one.

cranberry

I still need a doom to cover the middle hardware.... but we're going to hang it while we are waiting to find something to fit the bill.

aquaguy24

wow the diy led fixture looks really cool and cleanly done. Can't wait to see it lit up on the tank. I'm jealous my angler only has a simple 10g for now.

novahobbies

I was just looking at the back plan of the filter unit. Are you planning a nano protein skimmer in there anywhere? You could potentially put in in the fuge compartment, but I dunno...

So first compartment is for the overflow (any filter floss in there?), second compartment is your fuge, and the third is your return area..... what are you thinking of adding in the fuge?

cranberry

I am A.D.D.....
We are known for our "flightiness" but also known for becoming "hyper focused" on certain projects.

small triggers

are you sure you are not also OCD too. ( i am ADHD and OCD, and i am the exact same HYPER FOCUSED and very particular in how things are and get done)

cranberry

The "very particular" part can be a problem because it can prolong my projects considerably. Like this one...