270 Full reef VIDEO update

lion_crazz

Wonderful video!! It looks like you are keeping a beautiful and healthy aquarium there. Thanks for sharing this update with us!

N

nereef

beautiful tank, and nice video! catchy song; it sounds way better than aquarium noise

vtecbro007

what an inspiring video i loved it ;) A++ is there any way you can list your equipment or video the under belly of that creation.

oceana

thanks for the nice remarks. I have always loved his songs. nothing like watching your reef tank while listening to a 400 pound hawaiian guy lol.

fishy7

VERY NICE. Keep sharing as you keep changing. Did you have any issues with your des jar and the yellow tangs? I have a des jar and want to add 3 purple's but they do not recommend. I have a 215 with lots of rock work.

oceana

thanks.
see how everytime you see one of the tangs the otehr are right near it. well thats because they are all one big happy family. they are ALWAYS schooling. they form a conga line all around the tank in order of size. the big one first and they get in line and swim around. i have a few cool pictures of it. the tank is 3 feet wide so there is lots of depth for swimming.

mrdc

I have always loved your tank so it's nice to see some video. Man, I wish my tank was that clean!

oceana

Originally Posted by mrdc
I have always loved your tank so it's nice to see some video. Man, I wish my tank was that clean!

thanks. my hands are in the tank ALL the time. IMO constant maitanance ius the ONLY way to keep it like that

mrdc

I perform some sort of maintenance every day but it still doesn't look as clean as yours

One of my local tank buddies has a 75g that stays just as clean. I'm so jealous!

yupi1982

Hi Oceana, i have a quick questions for you !!!
What kind of light do you have if you could; tell me everything ...such as wattage,brand,if it comes with moonlights!!! whatever comes with it and the price please
and the second thinG is how do you do to have in shape those Montiporas......
by the way the electric green montipora is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

Thanks in advance oceana!!
Alejandro

oceana

for lighting i run
3x 400 watt radium MH bulbs
4x 110 watt URI VHO
and some moon lights but you can see those in the picture.
you can build my lighting system for around 850.00.
not sure what you mean about the montis. but i have done nothing. lots of light and good Ca levels. they grow how they want.

halo_frk03

awesome video oceana... cant wait to see it grow and spread...
what is the song? im assuming somewhere over the rainbow but by who?