28 g jbj nano last fish to add.

fvega1523

I currently have 28g jbj nano reef tank with 150w PC's the fish i have in the tank are;
1- 2 spotted goby
1- purple firefish
2- false clowns
and i was wondering if that should be limit on fish. or if could add one more? if so i was looking at suggestions for the last fish i could add that is reef safe. Only other thing in the tank are a couple nassarius snails, turbo snails and one big blue hermit crab ( roughly 1.5 " in size). I do weekly water changes and monitor my parameters weekly as well.

fvega1523

Ya im happy with it i was just wondering if like a tiny goby would be ok or idk. and no i dont. well not with em seeing as i am at work haha but ill will post some later tonight.

fvega1523

ya that's what i was thinking probably a yellow one since i hear they are less shy than the green ones. is there other besides yellow and green?

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvega1523 http:///forum/thread/387277/28-g-jbj-nano-last-fish-to-add#post_3406442
ya that's what i was thinking probably a yellow one since i hear they are less shy than the green ones. is there other besides yellow and green?
YES, there are many actually.....the citron goby gets a teeny bit bigger as does the green
they also come in black/white...(I have 2) I also have 3 of the green banded gobies.....they are nice...you could probably get 2 of them....I would not get any more then that though