29g biocube, attempt number two.

pa7reefpa7

It wasn't that bad last night.The waterfall of the return was the loudest part and I fixed that with some filter pad. Should quiet down even more they claim. I did notice that they have already included all the mods to quiet things down.

pa7reefpa7

Just an update because I'm bored. The remora skimmer is working great and isn't to loud. I've added a flame angel, green monti cap, and a torch. Its been a week since I last added anything and all is well. My torch eats anytime I put food in the tank, night or day.

pa7reefpa7

Yep the skimmer works well. Pulls a cup of skim every other day. I did have the torch in the front corner but I moved it due to flow. The back corner has a less direct flow. Seems really happy where its at.

I

intdes

I just finished setting up my new biocube... I actually almost bought the biocube skimmer yesterday, but after reading this I am glad that I didn't! I don't know if I should go with the Remora or the AquaticLife. I will have to check other threads and see what the opinions are there. Thanks for the info!