3 tanks for sale in FL

I

indridcold

Hi, interested in the 36g if you still have it. Live within reasonable pickup distance, want to discuss it first. Will give you a good offer if you still have it. Please PM me.

fishsta

I still have the 36 eclipse if you would like it let me know. It is currently doing nothing but has water and live sand in it now. I would relly like to get rid of this tank! Thanks

carshark

Originally Posted by Fishsta
ill sell the 75 complete for 500
ok that makes me feel better, i have almost the same set up, lil more substrate and a Emporer400 HOB as well as a CPR bakpak skimmer, so the 150 bucks about made me crap, not interested in purchasing, just wondering if i had something id never get any money out of if i decided to sell it. 500 bucks wa smy thoughts if i did decide to sell mine

I

indridcold

Hi. Just thinking, it seems you're asking a little too much for some stuff, IMHO. I'm interested in the 75 and whatever you still have to go with it, but not for $500. A local guy here in Jax offered me his 180g with VHOs for $500. Any room for negotiation?

I

indridcold

Dude...
I've been writing to you on this thread for like a month and you never reply.
Going...going...

blue oasis

I wsould be interested in the 110gal tank. I live in Palm Harbor, FL which is between Tampa & Clearwater. Please advise iF still available