30 Gallon Tank DiaRY

rebelprettyboy

lol but I never forget to comment! Yeah these are way better than the darth to me cuz Ive always loved them and have wanted some... And I aint fraggen these for a while. These are gonna have a special spot in my new tank!!! And we cant hatew on FLRIC.. hes the ing of zoas and rics! I look up to the guy!! haaha
thanks for the comment bro!!

rebelprettyboy

I shouldnt have even told u to comment my arms they prolly gonna die lol..
When u commented on those Mister Beams behind the Nukes they have been lookin like crab. Ive tried 2 dif coral dips and freshwater dip.. Idk whats up[ with them. I hope they dont die but I think they are

rebelprettyboy

thanks! I hope urs grow fast. Esp the pink Zuits cuz they grow slow in my system! Really slow lol. When they grow fast for u ill have to buy some from u lol..
The pink zuits are actually one of my fav in the tank. Esp when they lights go out. I know they arent rare really but theyre some nice palys

paintballer768

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2716648
thanks! I hope urs grow fast. Esp the pink Zuits cuz they grow slow in my system! Really slow lol. When they grow fast for u ill have to buy some from u lol..
The pink zuits are actually one of my fav in the tank. Esp when they lights go out. I know they arent rare really but theyre some nice palys
Very cool, pictures when the tubs and rics come. I got a question for ya, have you ever had nuclear greens or purple deaths?? Do you know like roughly how fast they grow? Normal? Slow?
Thanks rebel

rebelprettyboy

yeah I got both of em. And the PDs seem to grow slow for me. THought they were gonna grow fast since I got 2 new polyps pretty quick but since then havent seen any new ones. My Nucs grow fast IMO though. Not fast as ur RDEs but a good growth rate

paintballer768

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2717076
yeah I got both of em. And the PDs seem to grow slow for me. THought they were gonna grow fast since I got 2 new polyps pretty quick but since then havent seen any new ones. My Nucs grow fast IMO though. Not fast as ur RDEs but a good growth rate
Mkay thanks. The PD frag I got has 5 tiny tiny polyps, and the NGs have 2 polyps, but the heads on the NGs seem bigger than PD. I hope they spread fast cuz theyre both really pretty.

rebelprettyboy

I got some Nuke Greens coming in. Hopfully they arrive 2morrow. They got sent Priorty cant remember if they got shipped today or yesterday lol I forgot. Also coming in with them will be some green implosions and a free 10 polyp frag of something! So cant wait!

blazin2k6

thats nice. Hope everything is healthy and looking good. Thought you already had some nuc greens ? Why you need more of same thing ? jus grow yours out :) And then frag for yourself. AND WHERES SOME NEW PICS ?

rebelprettyboy

ll but i like em so thought id get more. ill take some today before the lights go out.. but its nothing new. just the same old zoas

rebelprettyboy

Its only a 3 polyp frag so Ill be growing that out as well. Was supposed to be a 4 polyp frag, but one fell off when he bagged it so he gave me a free 10 polyp frag of something! Just hope everything makes it during the shippin!