30 Gallon Tank DiaRY

blazin2k6

WOW What are those in the pic right after the nuks ? Those are awesome looking if they are the purple deaths you have. Look more pink though. Why is that ? anyways awesome pics. where is the new corals you were supposd to get the other day ?

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2729873
WOW What are those in the pic right after the nuks ? Those are awesome looking if they are the purple deaths you have. Look more pink though. Why is that ? anyways awesome pics. where is the new corals you were supposd to get the other day ?
Thats just the color the camera pics up. IDK why though, but i person they are a nice deep purple! I love em

blazin2k6

Maan im mad then, Mine keep turning like a dirty orangish purplish color. Even the baby one that was superrrr purple color is now starting to turn that dull color. I mean i got the at bottom of my tank and not even in direct light :(
I think i am going to go buy some more acans today to make me feel better. LOL
Well love all the pics you took bro. I just took more pics since you posted a massive amount. :)

rebelprettyboy

hmm i think its time to just send the PDs to me and let me seew what they do. I mean what is it gonna hurt lol? Let me go see these pics u posted! U cant get another acan that soon.

rebelprettyboy

Guess the blues one are the tub blues. I dont care to much for the, hoping they start to grow faster. and the reds are the rmeggedons/ Theyre expensize and hard to find them. I finally got lucky and got ahold of quitew a few polyps!!!

jdsr1970

Not really, will upload some pictures later today.
I have bright green, pale red and purple. Do not know the specific names

rebelprettyboy

Got some sweet zoa frags in lubbock today. Got some that look to be candy apple redds. Adn a huge colony of something that loks like som posesion fury.. But i doubt it im not sure cuz the actinc lights were on!
AND GOT ME A 40 GAL BREEDER TANK!

jerryatrick

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2732616
Got some sweet zoa frags in lubbock today. Got some that look to be candy apple redds. Adn a huge colony of something that loks like som posesion fury.. But i doubt it im not sure cuz the actinc lights were on!
AND GOT ME A 40 GAL BREEDER TANK!
What are your plans for the 40 gallon breeder? You should probably make it a gold fish tank.

rebelprettyboy

hahaha yeah right.
Its gonna be a LE tank. A lot of LE acans and favias and Scolymias. And of course Zoas! And some LE sps just a few of those though. Gonna sicK!!!!

N

nemo_66

dude, your tank looks good.
and i dont know if anyone has already suggested it or you have thought about it, but i think you should get some xenia and superglue it to the back glass of your tank. then just let it grow on the glass. that would look really cool.

rebelprettyboy

thanks for the comment nemo. And I dont want xenia on the glass in this tank. It isnt nothing but a frag tank. Im trying to get it on the side of the glass in my 14 gal...

jerryatrick

http:///forum/post/2732699
thanks for the comment nemo. And I dont want xenia on the glass in this tank. It isnt nothing but a frag tank. Im trying to get it on the side of the glass in my 14 gal...
Would like to do this as well. How are you attempting to do this?

jerryatrick

http:///forum/post/2732712
im my 14 gal I have a rock that has xenia growing like crazy and its placed agasint the rock so im hoping it grows over there on it
Thought so... Using super glue is tough to begin with when it comes to attatching Xenia. Not quite sure how one would attatch it to the glass without the process happening on its own. Putting glue on the bottom of the stalk and quickly placing it on the glass?