30 Gallon Tank DiaRY

blazin2k6

Nice pics bro :) Wish i could get some closeups like that. The only thing i can take closeups of is if its right next to the glass.hehehe. wat are those palys ? peach or pink color ?

rebelprettyboy

Man I fed all the zoas heavy tonight.
Mixed my new coral frenzy, Cyclopeeze, n some mysis. I fed the armeggedons like 2-3 times per polyp. They can put down some food. Also fed the green implosions like 3 times each polyp.
My armeggedons smallest frag has like 4 babies so 12 polyps. And my largest frag has about 5 babies. So a total of about 17 maybe... SWEEET!!!!!
Looks like a might be gettin a NEW PD. and the Nukes are looking great. My newest nuc frag hasnt looked the best. But now two polyps are starting to open!

rebelprettyboy

Just ordered the 2 Koralia 2 powerheds and a Stealth 150 Watt Heater for 93 bucks from the Docs.
Ordered my overflow Kit yesterday for 65.00
Now I need 700 more bucks to have the rest of the stuff I need for the tank to just be set up. .. Thatll be another 3 months at this rate in college. Im only gettn 20 hours a week in and im gettin an apt. Guess i gotta work every saturday to get at least 30 hours in
400 - Lights
80 - Mag pump
120 - Sump
100 - Stand
Anybody got a used mag pump rated 700 GPH let me know....

rebelprettyboy

I have sand. BUt ill have to buy all new rock. I sold all my rock that was in the 30 tank...
Plus I might buy some black sand for this tnak idk...

peef

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2729912
Maan im mad then, Mine keep turning like a dirty orangish purplish color. Even the baby one that was superrrr purple color is now starting to turn that dull color. I mean i got the at bottom of my tank and not even in direct light :(
I think i am going to go buy some more acans today to make me feel better. LOL
Well love all the pics you took bro. I just took more pics since you posted a massive amount. :)

Blazin if yours are tucked away in some corner it actually makes sense that they are browning up....they are gaining more zooxanthelia to compensate for the low indirect light. If you have them in a bit more direct light they wouldn't need soo much zooxanthelia and would expel it which would remove the brown in turn making them look more purple. Now I am not saying put them two inches from the top in the middle but I know you get my meaning.
And hey rebel if you are selling ALL ZOOS FOR TEN BUCKS!!! I call dibs on the tubs blues I think I saw. Ten bucks remember! We don't like indian givers!

blazin2k6

AWESOME. Where are the 4 or 5 polyps of my armageddons ? Save em so we can do a trade when i get a few more polyps of this blue zoa. It has 2 polyps now so hopefully it will start growing quicker now:)

rebelprettyboy

These are the ones I wanted to get a better pic of, but they didnt open back up til I got done takin pics

This one of the frags I made of the Arms. its 3 polyps. They closed up at photo time as well

Nukes

rebelprettyboy

Bam Bams ( Only 4 polyps I have left out of about 20.)

Pink Rim PE (cam Makes them look blue though but they look really sweet in my bio!)

Gorilla

[hr]
or Reverse Gorilla Nipples. (Actually one of my fav in the tank!)

Still not sure on these Pink. Bu im loving them and are growing fast for me.

rebelprettyboy

Spartans Pride?

Green Implosion ( Its actually a bright green but couldnt get a good pic)

Mister Greens, Or Mean Greens?

Green Bay Packer?

rebelprettyboy

And these are kinda lookin like some sure fire Candy Apple Reds. Or at least I want them. Started off as very tiny polyps when I bought them, but are gettin bigger by the day. The bigger they get the better pic i can get!