300g Mixed Reef Video

A

andretti

Nice, very nice. It was melodramatic and mysterious. Nice tangs by the way
I liked it better than the other one due to the choice of music. (This one I could enjoy with my kids) Thanks, that was relaxing to watch.

cprdnick

I liked it, you did a very good job, I felt my blood pressure drop. BTW what kind of wavemaking equip are you using?

skirrby

great work on that video. you got a very nice tank,, and the wave action was really cool. i cant wait till i have the cash to build me a nice setup like that

robchuck

The return pump is a Little Giant that pushes about 1000gph split between two 1" Sea Swirls.
The closed loop in a Iwaki MD70RLT pushing through two eductors (one at each end).
And the wave action is created by a Tunze Wavebox.

pyro

I'm jealous, obviously not because of the beautiful 300g inwall tank, but because my orange finned tang won't go near my seaweed selects
Just kidding, tank and video looks great!

robchuck

Originally Posted by Fishcake
I hope that was not you singing ...LOL..... Nice tank though great video

That wasn't me singing (it is a Hawaiian artist named Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole)...if it was me, all of the fish would have made a mad dash to the nearest cave and all of the corals would have closed up!

oceana

great video . my 2 year old came over and nearly fell asleep. geez you could make it 30 second longer ??? lol she was almost out for the count.
the other video was great to.
with that said i have officialy decided that BOTH of you have WAY to much free time lol

shawnts106

THAT NEEDS TO BE ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!!! LOL!!!!!...
WOW! GREAT VIDEO!!!! Explain more in detail how the Wavemaker works and the timeing, equipment, pictures would be nice to
This is definatly what I am going to be doing to my reef, I have ALWAYS wanted that kind of movement!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EXPLAIN demonstrate etc....

shawnts106

Sorry for screaming in my previous post!... btw.
LOL< I JUST LOOKED AT THE SHRIMP ONE LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HALARIOUS... LMAO!!!!!!!!

shawnts106

IM GETTING A TUNZE WAVEBOXXXXXXXXX LOL... how much did you pay for yours, and does it have everything you need, the controller and pump and everything? please explain! :)

euphoria

Very nice. The only comment I wanted to make was whether or not there's too much wave/water flow in some parts of the tank or not? I saw near the end of the video how much your anemone was moving around and knocking the clown around too :D Do you think that's maybe too much waterflow and wave action or is that normal for an anemone?
I just think the tentacles were moving around too violently from all the water flow.