300gal acrylic - Chicago

aw2

I REALLY need to get rid of this thing...
Any reasonable offer will be accepted.
I'll trade for smaller tanks, lights, skimmers, external pumps (at least 1200gph) or other things.

bigb

I will not post in that thread as I am a man o my words. I would buy your tank at your price in a second but the overflow(s) placement don't agree with my plans. That and it's 2ft more than i have room for. I have a room divider 125 that will be replaced w/ a 210 in the summer. Both are/will be 6ft and i need the overflows to all be at one end. I will be spending 800+ on this tank. Anyone with a large tank knows what they go for, you know you are taking a loss at 800. You also know that for 600 your tank will sell in hrs.

keleighr

i soooooooo wish i was in chicago right now.
man i would give you my 80 glln, rena filter, and protein skimmer TODAY!!

aw2

Originally Posted by keleighr
i soooooooo wish i was in chicago right now.
man i would give you my 80 glln, rena filter, and protein skimmer TODAY!!

hahaha...I'd take it.

bigb

I would trade you my iwaki pump but i think you'd be gettin ripped- check your hotmail account. that might help you get rid of it.

aw2

Originally Posted by BigB
I would trade you my iwaki pump but i think you'd be gettin ripped

What size pump? lol I need something at least 1200gph to power an MR2, that I've got.

bigb

iwaki 40RLXT ~ 1200+ gph. You would LOSE on the deal
Seriously you can pick these up- the japanese models, not amjerican crap, for $209 pls shipping.

bigb

Pump was bought 4/15/05. Started using in may.
I am 15 min from st louis.
Trust me you don't want to trade a tank worth that much( unless it leaks) for a $200 pump.

aw2

Anything else you can throw in?
Lights, Rubbermaid tubs, smaller tanks, etc?
I'm originally from the Carbondale area...where are you at, Big?

bigb

I have a 75 and 125 and 1 6ft pc set up, and two 3ft pc set ups BUT, an 8ft tank with overflows on the back don't really fit my plans.
Also have two canister filters that haven't been used in awhile.
Cascade 1200 315gph
Rena Filstar xp2 300gph

aw2

Originally Posted by BigB
BUT, an 8ft tank with overflows on the back don't really fit my plans.

That sucks....cause I'd really like that 75 or 125, with the lights and pump.

bigb

See what comes of that mich trade and I'll see if I can find an 8ft wall in my house.
if you have any pics of the tank send them to that email addy that you replied to earlier.

unleashed

AW2 you figure out how to get that tank to me and ill throw in the light system thats mounted in the canopy at no extra cost to you.these are less than a yr old dual VHO hamiltons retro with ballest

aw2

Originally Posted by unleashed
AW2 you figure out how to get that tank to me

I wish I could, but I dont have access to a truck.

unleashed

Originally Posted by AW2
I wish I could, but I dont have access to a truck.
send pics or post online to lyndog13@aol.com if hubby likes what he sees then we will have to take a road tip lol also if serious about this offer send phone number we can arrange something to make a trade we could deliver the 90 at time of pick up.we will just rent a truck for the day .

madman133

Will you take monopoly money? I wish i had extra money. I got a 55 with lights and stand and crap filter heateer protein skimmer but im in colorado. So i guess its not going to work. Im not sure why i posted. Having any luck at all?
I also noticed you changed your lttle thingy to pleasure town instead of im famous. (its 11:40 here and im really bored)

unleashed

Originally Posted by Madman133
Will you take monopoly money? I wish i had extra money. I got a 55 with lights and stand and crap filter heateer protein skimmer but im in colorado. So i guess its not going to work. Im not sure why i posted. Having any luck at all?
I also noticed you changed your lttle thingy to pleasure town instead of im famous. (its 11:40 here and im really bored)
11:40 be thankful its 1:49 am here and im twice as bored lol

xhappyx

i'm very interested i'll take the drive out there to visit my father.. i have a 75gallon aga rr tank and stand.... i also have a fedex account and could have tank and stand shipped and that tank picked up...can u send me pics to h22teg@hotmail.com